• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Superpower Would You Have?

I would LOVE to fly :( it almost makes me sad it is not possible xD

or to breathe and see clearly under water would be cool too

and I would also like to turn back time, I could make as many bad stuff as I wanted too without no-one remembering it :devil:

(my wishes are so average *sigh* )

Stallord

Twilit Fossil
Psychic abilities, including telepathy and telekinesis. If you think about it, those are the only two powers you need, if they're strong enough, to be able to do anything! At least, in my imagination.

ZRetsirk

MUWAHAHA!! ß ) ∑ Π []
lol, id like to be something like an avatar. from the last airbender, so i can bend earth,fire,water,and air :P i winz

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I would be a shape-shifter, that pretty much gives you any power you want! It would fun, if you get bored of one form, just change. You wanna, be bird, pterodactyl,or bat. What Super Strength, be a Minotaur, dragon or Shark. Whatever, you could image, you could be.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
If you've ever seen Luffy from One Piece, you'd know why I'd want to be made of rubber. Because, you know, what's more awesome then stretching your arm behind you and throwing an uber powerful punch?

If I couldn't have that, though, my choice would be something similar to the abilities of a Blue Mage from Final Fantasy. Being able to copy abilities, techniques, and spells and then use them at will would totally rock.

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
MK9 Don't forget about Luffy being able to forcefully pump his blood around at a much higher rate increasing his speed, power as well as making him glow red and produce steam.

Also the black mage thing would be cool as well (I don't remember a blue mage, only a black mage wearing blue)

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
MK9 Don't forget about Luffy being able to forcefully pump his blood around at a much higher rate increasing his speed, power as well as making him glow red and produce steam.

Don't think I've gotten to that point in the anime yet, actually.

The Shadow said:
Also the black mage thing would be cool as well (I don't remember a blue mage, only a black mage wearing blue)

Blue Mage is a Job Class in Final Fantasy V. It works like Strago from Final Fantasy VI or the Enemy Skill Materia from Final Fantasy VII: basically, a monster uses a special technique on your resident Blue Mage (or a non-Blue Mage equipped with the "Learning" ability) and he learns it.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I would love to be the most powerful psychokenetic person on the planet. Lifting objects with my mind has been a fantasy I frequently imagine myself with. Plus sometimes I feel too lazy to get up just to retrieve an object, then return to my former spot. :)

Telepathy would also be a useful power, too, and would go with with my pick as they are often paired.

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
I would like to be a Jedi with dual sided lightsaber. I'd use my powers to bring peace to the world by overthrowing corrupt nations.

Otherwise the power of invisibility would be awesome. Imagine how many people I could scare!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom