• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Super Power Would You Choose?

I already have super sarcasm and trolling, but that's aside the point.

I'd want to be able to control time. I was involved in a HUGE online drama, like a soap opera, ultimately getting me banned from several forum websites and deleting/blocking quite a few people on my Steam account. If I could avoid that, I would.

Linksister82

Setterwind
The ability to read minds. Of course hearing everyone's thoughts all the bloody time would get annoying so I would also need to know how to turn it off and on but yeah...I wanna be able to read what other people are thinking. :)

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
My answers for this question are often torn between the power of flight and the power of shape-shifting. I love the idea of flying anywhere as well as the idea of being able to transform into whatever I want.

That being said, I tend to lead toward the ability to shape-shift more because I would technically be able to turn into something that could fly anyway. Problem solved! :3

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
The ability to read minds. Of course hearing everyone's thoughts all the bloody time would get annoying so I would also need to know how to turn it off and on but yeah...I wanna be able to read what other people are thinking.
Lol some guy from Code Geass had that problem where he always read everyone's mind but couldn't turn off his power and it was really annoying for him- especially around public places where you're forces to read the minds of tons of stupid people that might get really annoying:devil:.

S

StopKillerbear

me too Avatar Sate FORTHEWIN its not better that ZELDA though

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
I would want Phycokenetick powers. Kinda like what Silver the Hedgehog has. This is mainly because he can make himself fly and levitate with it :)

Mind reading/ Mind Control. I think mind reading would come with Mind Control. I think it would be cool see what people are thinking, and/or controlling things and people with my mind would come in handy. >:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom