• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Super Power Would You Choose?

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Okay, so we've all though about this and I'm curious about what you guys would choose. If you could have one, and only one, super power and you were able to choose, what would it be?

Invisibility, Ability to fly, Super strength, Super Speed, sling webs, laser vision, telepathy, etc.

Enjoy the discussion :)

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
I would choose the Avatar State. I mean, who wouldn't want to be-able to bend all four elements AT THE SAME TIME!!!

For me it be being able to fly.
The reason being you could go anywhere at anytime.
See places you have dreamed of seeing.
You would not have to worry about traffic jams or crashing into other drivers.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I would be invisible, nobody would be able to see me, I would be able to get basically everything for free so money wouldn't be a problem, I would be virtually unkillable, etc.
Anyway, I just really like the idea of being invisible.

Mind control, immortality (for myself and others I give it to), and the ability to make things appear from nothing. 'Nuff said, I think.

Big Octo

=^)
I'd control time and fly. I've done this before, list all the powers I would want, then whittle them down to 2 or 1.

Why would I choose these? Well, time control lets me pause, slow down, speed up, etc. time. I could do what ever I wish. Flying, well, that's self-explanatory. :P

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I would want a dual combo of telepathy and telekinesis. That is, I could read people's minds and be able to lift objects by concentrating on them--including myself, so that I could fly! This way I wouldn't feel suspicious of anyone and also save money on gas by my aerial transportation. I might even become a crime-fighter, but who knows... :suspicious:

Last edited:

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Ah... we did this a long time ago on here. But that topic's been dead for many months.

Same as last time. Ability to manipulate spacetime. That would let me change my position in it as well as that of other objects or persons.
Think of it, that one thing can have the same effect as maybe a dozen other powers. Telekinesis, time travel, and teleporation being the main ones. Could probably crush things with it too, or use it to change your own mass. It could also pull things apart. Lots of potential from this one thing.
Telepathy would be a second power I'd like. For the usual reasons.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
The power to give myself more powers.

If not that, then superstrength. And techinically if you're super strong, you'd be able to move incredible fast becuase your size and weight hasn't changed but the distance you can propel yourself when running has.

Second choice would be the ability to move back in time however much I wanted to fix mistakes and change things I didn't like.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
The power to give myself more powers.
This. :P

But I would love the power to control time. I would love to go back and see me when I was younger/older, or even go beyond those times. Of course, I would only use this power for good, and would use it to manipulate time purely for personal gratification.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
The ability to manipulate time, that includes reversing it, going forward through it and freezing the current moment. With this power I could effectively allow myself to live forever, as seeing as you are outside the boundaries of time, it should not affect you.

Thing is, with immortality/time control combined, you should not get bored (at least, I wouldn't). You can change the world over and over again and remake history countless times. You can bring down empires, establish new ones... oh the possibilities!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom