• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Super Power Would You Choose?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well, I'd have the best power in the world. To drain people's power and keep it for myself. That way, all you one powered weak links can give me multiple powers and I can kill you all.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
Hands down, the ability to fly. That's one super power that I would want above all others. I wouldn't have a need for anything else. Not sure if I'd even be a superhero with it, I'd be having too much fun flying everywhere lol

SuperMetroid

Eating Your Brains
I'd choose the power of an Empath. To know what people are feeling, and to manipulate their feelings - not an OP power, but still deviously powerful :stalfos:

Well, I'd have the best power in the world. To drain people's power and keep it for myself. That way, all you one powered weak links can give me multiple powers and I can kill you all.

Sylar FTW

WW IsDa Bombchu

Fez+Bowtie=Time
I've posted before how I would choose immediate death over immortality, but with lording over time (hah, reference) mixed in, I'd choose immortality along with complete and utter control of time. I am pretty sure that if major events in the past came out differently, the future would rewrite itself. That, if I got bored with one reality, I could go back and save the Roman Empire, or put Hitler in the 1500's or something crazy to see how things happen, then jump forward in time and see the world as it is now known.

Imagine a world where Persian Immortals had nuclear technology, or there were smartphones in 1876. Anything could happen!

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
Complete time control and the ability to fly, so when I stop time I can just fly anywhere I want and ill be there in literally no time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom