• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Super Power Would You Choose?

You guys obviously don't realize how to do all those things you want to do.
KI!
Yes DBZ's signature ability Ki.
and also the master sword for time travel.
Although you could do all that by being a super genius but who needs that :D

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I would be a shape-shifter, you can change your power anytime. You could fly, have super strength or be anything you could imagine!

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
The ability to either control time, persuade people to do whatever I want with out brainwashing them, or teleporting. The smartest option I believe is being able to teleport and being able to teleport others with you. Nothing could hurt you. Ever.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Without a doubt, I would choose the ability to manipulate time in any and every way possible. This include going back, going forward, slowing down, speeding up, freezing it, anything. I feel like one can easily become the ruler of all superhumans because of all the knowledge obtained in the future and applying it in the present.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
When I was little, I always wanted to have the ability to fly, I also wanted to have elemental abilitys. But if I had to narrow it down to three, I'd choose fire, ice, and electricity. Being able to talk to animals would be cool, but, well, not offensive enough to enemys. I like powers that can defend your friends or attack bad guys. :)

Teleportation. This way I could get away with/from anything. It would also make traveling a lot easier.

LordFire

King of Fire
Powers...?
The ability to control all liquids, or perhaps the ability to grant my own wishes.
If I could grant my own wishes, then I'd have infinite powers. Hahahahah....

One of the two. I don't think granting wishes counts as a power, so I wrote down two instead of one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom