• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Starter Should I Choose for Kanto and Hoenn?

I normally choose Charmander as he's my favourite but for water or grass I'd choose Squirtle because he evolves into Blastoise which I think is a cool pokèmon, and I think it's fun to level her up. For Mudkip/Treeko/Torchic I'd choose Treeko because I think hes cool, and he becomes strong fast, and he has good speed, also sceptile is good (although I like to keep Treeko from evolving, don't ask me why because I don't really know but I like to :P)

shaymin1

Derp.
I personally like Charmander or Torchic but you should decide on you own. You should choose what starter you like the best and then use it. :)

L

LightningLink

Kanto: Totally Charmander because the final evolution is the best out of all.

Hoenn: Mudkip is the best because again it's final evolution has very little weaknesses. Its water and ground.

Flip a coin between the 2 you want to choose. Though I personally do like fire types so I would choose charmander and torchic

J

jjkronos

Hoenn- mudkip, it can be of great help once it adquires the ground type
Kanto- charmander, great pokemon once you train it enpugh

I've always gone for the starter that evolved into the Pokemon with the most... variety. So, for Kanto, I'd pick Charmander. For Hoenn, I'd pick Mudkip. It's up to you, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom