• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda What Specific Zelda Related Place Would You Make Your Home?

Windfall Island (WW) because I love the beach :3 what would be more fun than living in a cute little hut and sailing the seas?? I would also definitely want to try the Palace of Twilight (TP) :3 I know, very different places but they both just seem so fun/interesting to me. I think it would be pretty cool to chill with the Twili.

Last edited:

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I always choose Clock Town for this question. That first day is just so peaceful and upbeat. Windfall island and zora cove from MM are good second choices.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'd pick between Outset Island, Windfall Island, or Castle Town.

Outset and Windfall are my top two choices, since I have always wanted to live on the water. Both islands suit my lifestyle well, though I think Windfall would be better suited for me because I grew up in the city. Outset is a quiet Island paradise though, and has a very neat culture.

Castle Town would be simply because I like the city. I've lived in a small town for the past 9 years, and I love it, but I see the city in my future. I think the only problem with Castle Town would be how high the living is (seriously, rent would be insane since the place is so close to the Castle).

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Castle Town would be simply because I like the city. I've lived in a small town for the past 9 years, and I love it, but I see the city in my future. I think the only problem with Castle Town would be how high the living is (seriously, rent would be insane since the place is so close to the Castle).

Rent isn't an issue, just break some pots or slash some grass :P

tumblr_m4aqkeYAoW1rr5p5ho1_500.jpg

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Takbīr! Allahu Akbar!

I would pick the place specific of Kokeri Village from Ocarina Zelda of Time. It is a pecful place full of happy.

I'd love to live on Windfall Island - I feel like with all of the ships coming in and out for the businesses there you'd meet a lot of interesting people.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Skyloft and Clock Town would definitely be the two go-to places for me to actually live in. There's lots to do, they're in awesome locations, and there's plenty of room for habitation.

As for other locations, hmm...

I could probably make me a hut and spend my time in Faron Woods, with a garden in the back. Spend my days foraging for supplies, hanging out with the Kikwis, and in general exploring the land.

If I had to set up residence anywhere in OoT's Hyrule, it'd definitely be Lon Lon Ranch. I'd be pretty handy out in the fields, considering I've lived out in the country most of my life. And spending my days working alongside Malon... I can't argue with that, now can I?

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
My first choice would be lake Hylia, im trying to decide which era though OoT or TP either would do, I love fishing. As long as i has a small Hut, and lil Jimmy boat, I'd be happy there, i could make money selling fish in Castle Town. So i would get my taste of the city, i just dont think i could live there!

I would also like Windfall Island for reasons that have already been mentioned. Like all the people who would come and go, meeting all kinds of different characters. However i would need my own ship. I can NOT be stranded on an Island for the rest of my days!

One i thought of right off the rip, but is less practical due to living conditions would be the Forbidden Woods from TP. The actual area not so much the dungeon! It seems really peaceful and pretty there. Not a whole lot there to bother you. The place is just great, I guess at the same time, i wouldnt mind the Lost Woods from ALttP post getting the Master Sword! same basic idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom