• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda What Specific Zelda Related Place Would You Make Your Home?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
This is a slight twist on what location, village, town you'd like to live in etc. This thread is a bit more specific meaning a what place would you make your home?

It can be anything from houses, temples, dungeon rooms, small locations and whatnot.

These are just a few:

Snowpeak Ruins (Mansion)
For one this a massive house, but it's also set in one of the most peaceful and picturesque places in the entire franchise. Everything is so calm and you have two of the best housekeepers in the shape of friendly Yetis (soup anyone?). Not to mention the entire Snowpeak is your garden; I'll be snowboarding for fun.

Under the Bridge (ALBW)
This place just seems so peaceful and was probably one of my favourite locations in the entire game. It just seemed like a little getaway that no one new about and hidden in plain sight. Above the bridge you had the evil Knights patrolling so this place felt like a safe haven of sorts.

Forbidden Woods
Loved this dungeon and I can't remember the specific room, but it's the one that's multilayered. This would be the perfect tree house-like home in my opinion.

Beth's House (Ordon Village)
Ordon Village is probably the most peaceful and relaxed place in the entire franchise and certainly the most homely. Everything about this place, from the people to the theme, I just love this place. I chose this specific house because it's probably the largest, it's central and right by the river.

Um the places i would like to live in would be... hmmm....

City in the Sky (TP). I honestly love the 'quietness' up there and the Ooccoo's seem like they would make great friends.

Ravio's shop *eh* *hem* MY HOUSE! I WANT IT BACK lol

That is all i could think of on the spot lol.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
The Fishing Hole (TP)

This location is incredibly peaceful and a beautiful place to be. The trees look great and there is an amazing pond right there full of fish. The Fishing Hole just has so many sighs to see. But I also would want to live here because it is the perfect location for travel. The Zoras domain is just a stones throw away, and it is one of my favorite locations due to the great views that can be seen from the top. Hyrule Field is nearby, more specifically Castle Town, so if I ever grow tired of peaceful quiet I can travel there and wait til I decide to return.

Clank

Hmm
Probably either Ordon Village which is self sufficient or TP Castle Town as that gives me the best chances at finding a good looking girl.

Salem

SICK
Just remembered, Lake Hylia as well specially the TP version, but I love OoT's forest Temple....

I got it, build the Forest Temple right next to Lake Hylia! :)

Last edited:

Zurriel

BeStrongandofgoodCourage!
Either the Sandship of Faron woods from SS. I think it would be cool to live on a robot pirate ship, but I don't do well in heat thanks to my heart.....SO I guess I'll go with the woods, you have to admit that was a pretty cool place.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Beneath the Bridge in ALttP and ALBW, as well as the Fishing Hole in TP, are very notable spots of mine. They are quiet and lonesome, hence relaxing. I'd be content.

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Gawd, so hard to choose :P

I guess Outset Island would be awesome because of the peace and quiet, though it might be boring to live there all your life. Then I guess Windfall would be a better choice. However, the beach at the Great Bay Ocean (MM) might be my favourite Zelda location of all time. And I have to mention Zora's Domain (TP) too because it just feels so... soothing.

If I have to choose I'd say Windfall I guess, but only because Outset would get boring if you live there 50 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom