• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Sounds Calm You Down?

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
So whenever I need to clear my mind or calm down, the sounds of rain and t,he ocean help. What about your? What sounds mellow you out?

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Any music, really. If ever I need to relax I just slap on some Beatles, nice bubble bath with rubber duckies and I am in heaven. :P I don't listen to any kind of speed metal or bollocks like that so any music that I like tends to do the job.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I agree with Mercedes - pretty much any music that I enjoy calms me down. When I'm feeling angry or stressed out, I just pop the headphones in and turn the music up.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I usually lock myself in my bedroom, plug my headphones in, and just lay in my bed listening to music. The music I listen to depends on my mood, but I pretty much listen to anything so long as it's stuff that I really enjoy.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Any form of white noise, specifically the sounds of a fan. These silent Dyson fans were sent from the devil. A loud, whooshing fan is just so relaxing to me.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
My creepy ventilation system. My grandma came and stayed for awhile and said that our vents sounded like aliens were invading and that she could hardly sleep. I personally like the sound they make ^^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom