• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Sort of Weapons Do You Own?

Zorth

#Scoundrel
  • M4 Carbine, 5,56mm.
  • Mosin-Nagant M91 (this one was tricky to get)
  • M40A1, 1,117mm
  • Spas-12
  • H&K MP5 9mm SMG
  • 0,44 Remington Magnum
  • 3x Glock 17
  • PSE TAC 15 Military grade crossbow
  • 2 Katanas, special handmade from Kyoto, one symbolizing light and the other one dark.
  • 5 landmines
  • APC Tank from Vietnam (in my basement)

but don't tell anyone, all of course for protection.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I have a dagger, an ax, two pocket knives, a throwing knife, a machete, an air rifle (stfu. It counts.), an assortment of kitchen knives, a bow with arrows, and SLENDER'S BASS DRUM. (lol, kidding.)

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I have a Master Sword replica and a Keyblade replica. The Keyblade's really heavy and not sharp, though. But it'd be good for knocking someone out, I guess? XD

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I have two hunting guns I inherited from my father.
Winchester Model 1894 .30 caliber rifle
Remington Model 870 Shotgun (12 gauge pump action)

Really though, my weapon of choice is the poker from the fireplace set. If you want a demonstration of its efficacy, break into my apartment late at night.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The only weapon in my house is a naval officer sword that belonged to my great great grandfather's stepdad, on my mother's side. At least, that's what I was told. My parents keep it in their room, but my dad said he'd give it to me one day.

Last edited:

Dan

I have a trip wire with an original Xbox attached to the other end, took two cranes and the life's of 10 men to get it set up, but no intruders dare step foot in my dog kennel.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I class my boyfriend as a weapon. If a burglar breaks into my house I'd just throw him at them and hope for the best. It'd be a bit like Pokemon. We also have a cricket bat under the bed; cricket bat's can smash skulls. Don't mess with a cricket bat.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I don't like weapons and I don't approve of people just casually owning them. I hate guns and I do believe if you have a gun or a knife the first sign of trouble you will jump for it.

I also don't own any replicas because... why would I? Each to their own I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom