• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Sort of People Do You Surround Yourself With?

Nicole

luke is my wife
In school, my closest friends are either from sports or from my Honors classes. I'm in all Honors/Magnet classes, but I don't hang out with the typical "nerd/geek/dweeb" whathaveyou. Believe it or not, there are some fun, nice, pretty girls who are smart too! Those are the girls I try to hang out with. I also hang out with a lot of girls from volleyball and basketball. I mean, there's no greater bond than the bond between teammates. Tbh I don't hang out with too many guys (because unlike the number of girls, there are about three or four guys in my honors classes that don't suck).

Online, ALL of my friends are guys like wtf bqq idk. My closest online friends are Keith, Luke, Dong (Majora's Cat), and Atticus, all of whom are male. It's surprising that I have so little female influence in my Internet life!

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I surround myself with friends. I can't possibly say what type, but as long as they're my friends, that means they are. To put it simply, they're the people who don't cause a lot of trouble and have fun to be with.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Nicole said:
My closest online friends are Keith, Luke, Dong (Majora's Cat), and Atticus, all of whom are male.

EXCUSE ME

I like to surround myself with people who have similar interests as me. If not similar interests, then definitely people who are as weird as I am. I'm pretty much an outcast in real life, so it's somewhat hard to surround myself with almost anybody. How I even have friends is a mystery to me, but I'm grateful for them. Most of my friends are actually fairly popular compared to me -- someone who's at the very bottom of the social ladder. My friends are also very intelligent, many with exceptionally high GPAs.

Online I surround myself with... well, everybody. I love being around all types of people, for whatever reason that may be. Whether it be roleplayers, artists, hipsters, etc, I welcome them with open arms. Granted I don't get along with everybody, but I do get along with quite a lot of people. And those people that I do get along with are the people I surround myself with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom