• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Side Do You Sleep On?

Which side do you sleep on?

• Right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Left

• Back

• Stomach

• Other

• Total voters

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Simple question. Simple answer.

I usually sleep on my right side, as I find it most comfortable and I can see all of the room from that position. If I sleep on my left, i'll get self concious of what's going on behind me, or if something is there. I'm rather childish like that. o_o

Sleeping on my back is very uncomfortable, though it's supposed to be better for your back.

Anyway... Continue.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Um, does sleeping on the end, then in the middle, after that,almost fall off the bed, and EVERYWHERE count?

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
^^ Your lucky you do't live on a high/bunkbed like me. Except instead of having another bed at the bottom, I have my PC and desk. I can even fall off even with it barred

Conor

the over analysing guy
I normally sleep on my left, or facing away from the room in general depending on where I'm sleeping, I don't like being able to see into the darkness :lol:

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
I vary how I sleep. I usually sleep on my chest right at the edge of my bed. Half of me hangs off the bed when I do that. Sometimes, I'm kinda between chest and left side. Sometimes I sleep on my back, but not often, same as with my right side.

Most of the time I end up falling asleep on my back, with my hands intertwined and resting on my chest. I find that position comfortable and warm, even though I basically just described the way someone in a coffin would be situated. Anyway, lately I end up in all sorts of weird positions, since it's been hot. I've never been able to sleep on my stomach, though. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see how people can do that. o_O

Maikeru

Piper of Time
The way I sleep seems to change nightly. I can sleep on my back tonight, then on my side the next night, then on my stomach the next, then in a ball the next night. It's really whichever position I get comfortable in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom