• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Should I Get

alkane

pokemon master of hyrule
i have diamond, ruby, fire red,hg,ss,and black.
and i wanna get another pokemon game, should i get pearl, another soulsilver,platinum, sapphire, leaf green, or emerald?

M

MarioToLink

Emerald or Leafgreen are probably the best. In my opinion anyway.

Fig

The Altruist
I recommend either between Platinum or Emerald. Mostly likely Platinum since you will be able to enter the Distortion World, which in my opinion one of the best places in the game despite you can only do so much in there, but at least you can enter it again whenever you want.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
I reccommend Crystal, it's like the original Soul Silver/Heart Gold but I think it's only for the GameBoy Color... Soul Silver was great but you already have it so go for Platinum
--
Hint: Get 3 Arceus if possible and go to the Ruins in Soul Silver, you can get a Level 5 Palkia, Dialga, Giritina (one only for each)

IHateAnts

Chaos Kourney
Any of them would be a good choice, it would all depend on which story line you liked more.

I wouldn't get Sapphire because Emerald has more things to do altough Sapphire was my first Pokemon game or Leaf Green which is the one that I'm playing right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom