• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Should I Do?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I have $20 for spending and I don't know what Zelda game to get with it. (Of course I want to spend it on Zelda)

I already own OoT, MM, WW, MC, TP, PH, ST, and FSA.

I was thinking of buying OoA since I bought a GBA charger(I lost my old one), but then I thought of getting the GBA version of ALTTP. What should I do?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
If you could get your grubby hands :P on a Oracle game for 20 dollars, then I say go for it. But if that's not the case get A Link to the Past/Four Swords. I think it's brand new at Amazon, tax and shipping free for only 20 bucks.

Kybyrian

I personally recommend Oracle of Ages. It is my second favorite Zelda game, and I'm sure you would enjoy it. It's mainly a puzzle-based game, but the enemies are not pushovers and the bosses are great to fight. The time travel with the Harp of Ages is a great part of the game and opens the opportunity for all kinds of puzzles. The dungeons are great and always fun to go through for the puzzle solvers. It's like a better OoS with the implementation of time travel instead of the seasons. If you've played OoS you can get a good feel of it.

A Link to the Past was also a great game, but is my fifth favorite. The games really good and fun to play and all, but I just didn't enjoy it as it seemed most people did. A Link to the Past seems to be the more popular choice over Oracle of Ages from what I've seen, but I guess it all comes down to what you prefer. Oracle of Ages is the game for you if you really like puzzles.

I

Indridcold85

If you have friends with GBA's I suggest Four Swords adventures. That game is really fun. If not get Oracle.

Master

Upcoming
I never played OoA , but i have ALttp for the GBA , trust me , best game evar ! it is sych a nice peace of work . you should go for the ALttp .

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I would actually suggest trying to track down a copy of Link's Awakening. It's a REALLY good game, and it may get harder to find it as the years go by. You can get LoZ, AoL, and ALttP on the Virtual Console, so they're not going away anytime soon.

The Oracle games are also a good choice, and are very similar to Link's Awakening because they use the same engine.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
FS/ALttP would be great if you had friends with other GBAs, but of all those other games, I'll suggest the oracles. They have a beautiful balance of difficulty and puzzle solving, even outside dungeons.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Donate your money to me.

(Joking).

If you can get one or more of the Oracles games - I recommend them. They're more fun if you can get both Seasons and Ages to do linked games, but they're quite fun on their own, as well.

I'd get Link's Awakening for GBA, myself, if I could find it cheap - because I've not played it and heard so much good about it.

D

Dud-a-Chum?

ALttP - any version.

'Course, I'm biased, since I've been playing that very game for the last few days, so it's currently on the brain. But seriously. It's a great game. Get it! :)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
A lot of people are encouraging me to get ALTTP, but I think I'm getting OoA. I've actually wanted that game for a long time but then I started thinking about others…but I'm getting OoA. :)

D

Dud-a-Chum?

A lot of people are encouraging me to get ALTTP, but I think I'm getting OoA. I've actually wanted that game for a long time but then I started thinking about others…but I'm getting OoA. :)

lol, then why did you even ask for our advice? :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom