• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Shield Did You Use Most In Skyward Sword?

What shield(s) did you use the most in Skyward Sword?

• Wood Shield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Banded Shield

• Braced Shield

• Iron Shield

• Reinforced Shield

• Fortified Shield

• Sacred Shield

• Divine Shield

• Goddess Shield

• Hylian Shield

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I used the Reinforced Shield for most of the game and and only started using the Goddess Shield for the Song of the Hero segment and onward.

I used the Divine Shield the most. I remember upgrading to the Goddess Shield once... I was horrified. It's no wonder cursed enemies run away from it--it's hideous. In my opinion, I'm not very fond of the way the design of the Goddess turned out, and by adding her visage onto a shield kind of ruined the poor shield's reputation in my eyes. I think the Divine Shield is very pretty, though. I really like the design of it--the emblem on it is elegant and it's a lot more refreshing than the Hylian Shield.

DivineShield-SS-Icon.png

Purple is such a nice color, too. =)

Last edited:
For the longest time I used the Goddess shield, but I realized late in the game (like right before the final boss) that you can get the Hylian shield so I finally got that.

I don't really mind the look. I cared more about the functionalit. I would say the wooden shield is better than the iron shield since it can't be electrocuted but the iron shield is better in the volcano. Each has it's strengthes and weaknesses but th divine and Hylian shield are the best of course.

I liked all of the shields (but I never used the 3rd form of the wooden shield and the 2nd and 3rd forms of the iron shield)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom