• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Shield Did You Use Most In Skyward Sword?

What shield(s) did you use the most in Skyward Sword?

• Wood Shield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Banded Shield

• Braced Shield

• Iron Shield

• Reinforced Shield

• Fortified Shield

• Sacred Shield

• Divine Shield

• Goddess Shield

• Hylian Shield

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sheilds were a pain in the neck so i did the entire game without one and now after claiming the Hylian shield, I can't get used to using it. When i did try and wield a shield though I just used the standard iron one, still caused me more harm than good though...

The Goddess Shield was the one that I used the most since I actually never got the Hylian Shield. I really want to go back and do that, but at the time I just wanted to go through and beat the game, and although I did do a lot of side stuff, getting the Hylian shield just wasn't one of the things I did, so I stuck with my Goddess Shield. I loved the usage of shields in the game, actually, so I quite enjoyed my pretty, purple shield. But as I said, I hope to get the Hylian Shield when next I play, as it seems like the right thing to do. :>

A

alexa

I used the goddess shield the most... But I really hated the shield health bar. I really only used my shield while battling Scervo on the sandship because it was the only thing I found effective.

The first time I went through the game and halfway through hero mode I actually never used the shield because there was something that was broken in my controller that made the it register the movement wrong. After I got that problem fixed I used the goddess shield the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom