• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Shield Did You Use Most In Skyward Sword?

What shield(s) did you use the most in Skyward Sword?

• Wood Shield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Banded Shield

• Braced Shield

• Iron Shield

• Reinforced Shield

• Fortified Shield

• Sacred Shield

• Divine Shield

• Goddess Shield

• Hylian Shield

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I used the Goddess Shield for most of the game. As soon as I bought the Sacred Shield I had all the resources I needed to fully upgrade it, so I did. I didn't bring it into the Ancient Cistern, though, because I didn't want the advantage against the Cursed Bokoblins. As soon as I completed the dungeon, though, I used it for the rest of the game and never switched. My second most used shield was the Iron Shield, in its various forms, because it's hella cooler than all the others. Favorite shield appearance of the game. :)

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I used the Goddess Shield for most of the game after I got it. On my first playthrough, I did get the Hylian Shield and used it for the rest of the game, but in my Hero Mode playthrough I finished the game with the Goddess Shield. In fact, I don't think the Hylian Shield in Hero Mode is worth the pain (literally) to get, since I just dodged while letting my Goddess Shield repair itself.

I used the iron shield mostly! although the hylian shield is the best i just never felt as though I needed it and you dont get it till very late on in the game!

Goddess Shield for sure.. Once I got the Sacred Shield I instantly upgraded it to best both times I finished the game.

M

Mrnintendopwn

Braced Shield is awesome and pretty durable for a wooden shield...

definently goddess shield because it blocks all elements and you dont really need to worry about the brittleness with the special kind of technique in the skyward sword walkthrough

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I wish the Sacred Shield and its upgrades were available sooner in the game. I like the purple color on this one, I guess that's because (unless I'm mistaken) it's the only purple shield ever. When I get for enough into the game to get the Hylian Shield I might start using it. I'm not sure, though.

I used mostly the divine shield and the Iron shield in SS. just because I never upgraded but i did get the hylian shield near the end of the game.

Maffiline

nirorlei
I used the Divine Shield the most, because I was too lazy to go find what I needed to upgrade it to Goddess Shield. It saved my booty so many times...honestly, I kind of dont like how the Hylian shield is pretty much indestructible. I was purposely lame-blocking an Octorock's attacks to see if the "health" on my shield would go down, and it wouldn't! I was like O: No way. So now that I'm on Hero's Mode, when I start the file I'll play with only my Goddess Shield. :3

Goddess shield that way zelda knew i was thinking of her when she saw i had the shield.

I liked the Braced Shield and only used that until I got the Hylian. I had them all upgraded, but I was never bothered to switch.

S

Soohable

I used goddess shield most of time since It was the only one that could recover itself from attacks. I haven't gotten the Hylia shield yet by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom