• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Shall Be His Nickname?

Hero of the Heavens! What if Link knows the godesses in this game?!? That would be AWESOME. I think the Godesses send Link down to fight the bad guys and then maybe if he knows the godesses, he knows about the triforce but maybe no one in hyrule knows and he tells them or something. Then people are trying to get it and then evil people try to get it then the sages turn the skyward sword into the master sword to guard the triforce. I think that is plausible, don't you guys? or am I waaay wrong?

Wait, I think he is the messenger from the heavens mentioned in TP. So this Link might have the dominion rod.

Beeker

Wild Card
Hero of the Heavens does sound like an awesome name.:)

"Hammer-Pants" is a total win. And it's weird considering I was talking a lot about pants today..:S

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
I'm gonna have to go with Hero Of The Sky, Hero Of The Heavens, & Hero Of The Air. They sound really epic... :)

Shadie's joke is pretty funny, Hammer-Pants Link... lol :)

W

wizardous

Since Windwaker Link was called Toon Link, why not call this guy Impressionist Link?

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Hammer-pants.
Yeah I only just realised that he was the main baggy trousers, Link Hero of "Da Bronx 21st Street Crew Rudeboi".

I'm dissapointed that he doesn't get to retain his white lycras from OoT!

Here is a list of Names I am thinking of:
Hero of Baggy Pants!!
Gangster Link
Link of the Angels!
Link Pitsfurd......
Link Almighty
Link of the fluffy clouds
Number 110 of the raining Links falling from the sky....
Or we could make him number 1! :P

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Is it weird that I don't get the hammer pants thing? Although I do like Hero of the Heavens, but I think he may be on to something when he mentioned the Messenger of the Heavens from TP.

Hahah, early '90s hip hop reference.
Look up MC Hammer on youtube and you'll see where the whole hammer pants comes into play. =)

Messenger of the Heavens ... I like the sound of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom