• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Shall Be His Nickname?

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I'm toying with the idea of just calling him hammer pant because of those outrageous MC Hammer pants hes got now LOL but really that would be a funny nickname. on a more serious note there might be references to the hero in the BS at the start of the game, telling us a boy from the clouds would save Hyrule or something to that effect. The Skyward Hero doesn't sound too bad but I feel like the title this Link will recieve won't have anything to do with the sky. don't ask me why but I think Miyamoto has another title for Link this time. But then again maybe... the Heavenly Hero? I'm just taking wild stabs in the dark now so I'll leave it at that.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
:lol::lol::lol:

Awesome idea Vincent. If only I knew how to edit/ make gifs, I definitely would... :(
I know how to edit them, and actually started working on this yesterday, but I gave up on it. It's just too much work. Someone else do it.

"Yo, names Link, Hero of Hammer Pants! Can't touch this evil do-ers!"

Then Link does a crazy dodging dance and kills the evil army!

D

DiogoX6

What about "SkyLoft's Legendary Hero"? I think it's a little too long of a name for Link but it does sound good to me. What do you guys think? o_O

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I like Shadsie's nickname. -snickers-
He could totally own on his enemies with his nifty dance moves while singing 'Can't Touch This'. :'D
No Master Sword needed! They would go blind at the sight of his awesomness!

... -cough-

Personally, I usually just go by what the game calls him, but I like "Hero of the Heavens" right now.
It fits the whole 'sky' essence of the game, since Link comes from the heavens in game? I guess?

I don't know. I just like it. :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom