• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Scares You the Most?

Ninja

Well well well
This could be anything that has really frightened you in the past, it could be silly, it could be serious, and it can be multiple things.

For me, for the longest time, and especially when I was young, I was terrified of the idea of death, and what comes with it. Most of us can only remember early stages in life, but definitely not being born, or even what it was like to even eat for the first time. We have no conscious obviously before we were born, will it be like that after death as well? When we die, is there really an afterlife? Ressurection? Heaven and Hell? Not having a definite answer is definitely scary and mind boggling to think about. What has helped me is just living for right now, and enjoying life as much as possible because no one truly knows.

Another thing that scares me to this day is the darkness you see when you look down the stairs into the dark abyss lol, or even thinking about deep space and what exactly is out there besides ourselves.

So I must ask, what are your rational, or irrational fears ZD?

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Losing my brother. Since our parents are gone now, he's all I really have left. So that's a plain and simple question to answer.

Reactions: Doc

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
1280px-Pholcus_phalangioides_%281%29.jpg

These!

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Marriage

A spider nest

A human crush/stampede

Losing

Having my eyebrows shaved off

Not seeing my dogs again

Losing family

Soya milk

funnier6

Courage~
Being restrained, like in a tied to something, stuck under something, stuck in water, any situation where I can't do anything to protect myself.

Doing something stupid in front of lots of people/Disappointing the few people who believe in me.

Bad things happening to people I love but that's not particularly original.

Won't be watching IT then?
Honestly, I don't have any one thing that REALLY scares me and gives me the heeby-jeebies. I have normal, rational fears like any human probably does. But as for clowns, I was ok with them until the original Poltergeist movie came out when I was a kid. That movie's scene with the boy in his bed, and the clown across the room that all of a sudden was out of the chair it was sitting in ... and then was under his bed and tried to kill the boy. That scene made clowns the most scary thing for sooooo many people. I'm not totally freaked out by them now, but I can never forget that feeling.

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom