• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What scared you today?

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I was out shopping and running errands with the baby this morning. Got back to the car and started loading up my bags with Chase on my hip. Some dude pops up behind me out of nowhere and asked if I needed help with the baby. I was clearly not struggling and only had two things left to put in the car anyways..

It’s not normal to think a random woman minding her own business would be willing to just pass her baby to a complete stranger... just really creeped me out.

someone tried to mess with my trust issues and almost convinced me my bf is cheating on me. he isnt. but my mental health has been doing p good lately so thats nice

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
the thought of being imprisoned

I turn 19 at the end of the month. Where the hell did the year go??

Also, my mom is trying to get me to move out, and I'm terrified at the thought. I'm not mentally ready to live alone!

I still haven't had the therapy I was told I desperately needed for my PTSD, depression, identity issues and intrusive thoughts!
My mom doesn't care though, because our "lifestyles are too different", i.e - I'm not pretending to be someone she thought I was anymore.
(I'd be perfectly understanding if I acted like my older brother, but I don't. I don't get angry, and I've been as polite as humanly possible towards her.)

I don't think I've ever been so scared before, because even the times where my life has actually been at risk, I've had a vague idea of what will happen after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom