• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What scared you today?

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
This thread is inspired by the fact that as human beings, things typically tend to give us a fright on a regular basis.

I’m currently going into panic mode because there’s been a confirmed case of the coronavirus in my state- in a hospital that’s roughly two hours from where I live. My anxious a** is thinking about worst case scenarios.

And you? What scared you on this fine day?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I was thinking of making a thread like this lol. I guess great minds think alike!

Honestly, most of the stuff that scares me is after watching scary reddit story videos, I get scared of stuff like mirrors, dolls, and the dark especially. Why do I watch those and torture myself lol.

But today, I got scared of my future. I love my kitty Gizmo, but when I go to college in the future, and I will probably have to leave him behind. No more sleeping beside him at night, no more comfort when I am feeling down. I’m just scared about going away for so long, and coming back and he won’t remember me....

I know that’s like 5 years away, so I shouldn’t be worrying so much, but I am a worrier, so I can’t help it.

I had a horrible feeling in my chest earlier, as if something terrible was about to happen.
Probably didn't help that I saw some hooded figures around.

The bad vibe has almost gone now, but I'm still a little spooked.

The Coronavirus has been on my mind quite a lot too. I don't think there's been a day since it arrived in England that I haven't had a news alert for it.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hovering my finger over the send email button for an announcement to go out to 2600 other students as part of my new role representing the students from my faculty as the student representative on the faculty board this year. No matter how many proof reads later, pressing that send button is still scary.

Hovering my finger over the send email button for an announcement to go out to 2600 other students as part of my new role representing the students from my faculty as the student representative on the faculty board this year. No matter how many proof reads later, pressing that send button is still scary.

You lead such an impressive life.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Its scary generally doing emails for work cuz youre like does it sound professional but not staid?!

I woke up with a bit of a cough, and a little out of breath.

I'm probably being paranoid as hell, and the chance of it being a cold is much more probable than it being COVID-19, but I'm still kinda worried.

It's only really a danger to those that are elderly, infirm or have lung problems... and I've had asthma for most of my life.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
We almost hit a deer. Not only would we have killed the deer, I wouldn't have time to finish my online homework which means three late grades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom