• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Sage Was Your Favorite from Ocarina of Time?

Who is your favorite Sage?

• Rauru

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saria

• Darunia

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Ruto

• Impa

• Nabooru

• Zelda

• Total voters

D-Lo G

Author of Short Stories
My favorite is Nabooru. I love the Gerudo (or Gerudos, whatever the plural is)

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
form all sages, not including zelda, Is Saria. She brings a foresty nature sort of aura with her. I have a affinity towards that type of element. But with Zelda, my answer is easily Zelda :zelda:

H

Hp9073

Darunia

Darunia 'nuff said and go operation moonfall :clap::clap::clap::clap::D:D:D:D:):):)
:):) My text box keeps disapearing SOS

Y

Yeto

Link and Darunia were bros! how could one not choose Darunia? Number 2 is Rauru because he has a cool name.

T

Tetraisawesome

I have always liked Saria. She is very nice to Link, and she stays his friend throughout the game. I like her, not because she is a sage, but because she is a true friend.

Saria. She was my childhood friend and crush. We provided support for each other and lived our days to the fullest. As time passed, we grew up. She was as mature as ever, and accepted her duty as a Sage without question. Most powerful.

S

SuperNintendo

well Darunia has some sweet dancing skills thats for sure , but im going with saria!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom