• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Sage Was Your Favorite from Ocarina of Time?

Who is your favorite Sage?

• Rauru

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saria

• Darunia

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Ruto

• Impa

• Nabooru

• Zelda

• Total voters
Impa was my favorite OoT sage. She was my favorite not only because she was a Sheikah - my favorite race in the series, but she was one of the few sages who displayed any hint of fighting ability. Impa's role as Zelda's guardian was also very interesting.

Aaah...this takes me back...to the old thread where I was de-repped for liking Impa. [noparse]:P[/noparse]

A

Antinaka12

Darunia again no contest he has been my favorite since the firts time i played through the game

My favorite was saria because I never guessed she was really that important to the game until i found out she was a sage and because she has a great song named after her.

F

fiercedietylink

Darunia cuz he is beast and hes a goron and they are my fav species

I always liked Darunia,because him and I will always be Brothers in Arms.(Not to mention that he is one of the coolest characters I have ever met.The only way I could see him being any cooler is if Volvagia was his steed.) :)

I voted for Ruto. She actually gets her hands dirty (wet?) and steps into more than one dungeon to try to get the job done before you even arrive.

I can, however, see why people would vote for Darunia. The dude's a beast. A sexy, sexy beast.

funky dancer darunia, oh and zelda, who in this game scares me which makes her awesome!! as a child she scares me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom