• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Sage Was Your Favorite from Ocarina of Time?

Who is your favorite Sage?

• Rauru

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saria

• Darunia

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Ruto

• Impa

• Nabooru

• Zelda

• Total voters

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
Well, I'm a huge fan of Princess Zelda, so I would have to say Zelda. I liked the fact that she is the leader of the sages, but doesn't necessarily have a 'Sage of ___' attached (at least none confirmed). Plus she had the closest relationship to Link of anyone in the game. Although Darunia was pretty cool, too.

EDIT: Actually, Zelda was never confirmed to be the Sage of Time, although this is actually what most people believe. http://www.zeldawiki.org/Sage#Zelda.

Last edited:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I personally love Zelda. She is very generous, kind, full of wisdom words to tell, and very courageous. She knows what's she's doing and she'll do at anything to save her kingdom. I also choose Impa. She is very protective of Zelda, Link (I guess), her village, and the kingdom. She is proud to be who she is.

For me its a tie between Princess Ruto and Princess Zelda.
Zelda because she helps you a lot explains lots of things.

And Ruto because she gives you her mothers stone.
And also because she says not to worry princess Zelda is still alive and the story about how you will be her husband and she says in the Water temple who she never forgot rhe vows we made to each other seven yrs ago.

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
Favorite sage is Ruto. Weird at the end of the Water Temple Ruto said something about the Grand wedding and I haven't heard about since. My favorite sage is also Daurina too it's just like seven years ago, you get the Ruby emerald and Link is afraid to hug the gorons because they hug too hard.

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
Zelda! 'Nuff said. Well, actually she is my favorite because she actually helps you in the game by giving you Light Arrows. And she can transform into a boy (which is kind of weird). She also holds the triforce of wisdom.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Zelda, for surprising me with her Sheik disguise and her amazing, peaceful lullaby that warms my heart even to this day. <3

Pikacondon

Title.
Zelda, for surprising me with her Sheik disguise and her amazing, peaceful lullaby that warms my heart even to this day. <3
Thareous, You are right. Zelda is just THE BEST of the sages. she gives you the Ocarina of Time, she teaches you helpful warp melodies as Sheik(who is awesome in his own right), and her name is in the title.'Nuff said.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Saria's my favorite sage, though not for her sage status. I like her for her design and personality :3
Darunia is my favorite sage, he is like...my sworn brother. In other words, freaking awesome.

Darunia, for sure. I've always loved him since the ending of Dodongo's Cavern. He's so friendly and warm and happy.

K

Kokiri Who Dat

Nabooru, she was a pretty cool character, plus she can not only steal your heart but your wallet too!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom