• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Romance,Comedy Anime Should I Watch?

Hi. Could you recommend me some Romance,Comedy Anime that i should watch . I'm also not into Fantasy,Magical or stuff like that so please don't include anime like that. and please no hentai :/

I've watched:
Toradora
Special A
Ouran Highschool host club
Kimi NI Todoke
Kaichou wa Maid Sama
Lovely Complex
Nodame Cantabile
Vampire Knight

Love all of them <3 So could you recommend something that are quite similar to those i mentioned?
Thanks.

Oh. and. I'm also planning to watch:
Clannad
Honey and Clover
Nana
Bokura Ga Ita
Skip Beat
The Wallflower

But i can't decide what to watch. So could you tell me watch i should watch first?

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
Definitely Clannad and Clannad Afterstory. I'm not a huge fan of romance myself, but Clannad is one of the most beautiful and captivating stories I've ever seen. I would highly recommend it for anyone.

According to my brother Fruits Basket is good, but I can't tell you from experience. That being said he usually has good taste in Anime.

If you want one that is a little more action oriented and less romance, I would say look at Inuyasha. Don't watch the dubs though....they're horrendous. The Japanese actors are infinitely better and funnier than their English counterparts.

Some good comedy ones are Bakka and Test and Angel Beats. And also according to my brother, School Rumble (again haven't watched it myself)

Also if you really enjoyed Ouran High School Host Club (Which you should) I would definitely recommend reading the Manga for it. The anime creators didn't wait for the actual story to end and so they created their own which I found to be very anticlimactic. Seriously though go read the manga....it starts off worse then the anime in my opinion, but then gets much better once it passes were the anime left off.

If you have a Netflix account, there are a bunch of really good suggestions on their that you could take a look at and try out yourself.

Hope I helped you out.

Last edited:

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
One anime that I really enjoyed was True Tears. Its good in all categories that it puts itself in. However, its heavier on the romance and lighter on the comedy.

I'm with Awesome on recommending Clannad. I never finished the entire series, but I enjoyed all of what I watched.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
One anime that I really enjoyed was True Tears. Its good in all categories that it puts itself in. However, its heavier on the romance and lighter on the comedy.

I'm with Awesome on recommending Clannad. I never finished the entire series, but I enjoyed all of what I watched.

You really should go finish it as I almost cried at the end....which has never happened to me in any movie, book, anime, whatever that I've ever read/watched

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom