• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda What Remake Should Be Next?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
There aren't any more games worth remaking. Instead they should ignore remakes entirely and move onto DLC for Zelda U.

If we have to have a remake we should get OoTHD, MMHD, LoZ HD (aka Zelda U), or ALttP 3D

Salem

SICK
Maybe they should remake the original Zelda in 3D.... wait a sec....

Okay to be serious, when they remake games they should ATLEAST add the ability to skip cutscenes, WWHD didn't have that.

As for specific games, maybe hey should make a collection of remakes for the Wii U.

Last edited:
Maybe they should remake the original Zelda in 3D.... wait a sec....

Okay to be serious, when they remakes games they should ATLEAST add the ability to skip cutscenes, WWHD didn't have that.

As for specific games, b=maybe hey should make a collection of remakes for the Wii U.

I was also thinking an HD collection would be a great idea, however, that might cut into the sales of Ocarina of Time 3D, Majora's Mask 3D, and The Wind Walker HD. If any franchises receive an HD collection on Wii U, I want an HD rerelease of Metroid Prime Trilogy or a 3D Mario compilation from Super Mario 64 through Galaxy 2.

Last edited:

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I think they should both update the graphics for TP but also bits of the gameplay. The movements in wolf form were a little clunky sometimes and there should be more things that Midna can do when you're a wolf. I played TP on the Wii so I only know the Wii controls. When you were a wolf, both left and right on the Wii remote would activate your "sense" and down was always dig. "A" would only allow you to dash when you were already moving and you'd automatically stop moving when you tried to dig so I think the "A" button should've toggled between dash and dig depending on whether you were or weren't moving. Then, down on the Wii remote could be "sense" and left and right could be other abilities. That would make Midna more relevant to the actual gameplay beyond warping and going back and forth between human and wolf form. Those two things didn't even necessarily need to be Midna. Those things could've been things that Link could do on his own if they'd wanted to make it that way so I think there should be other things that Midna can do during gameplay.

Also I think they could expand the world to make it bigger. That doesn't mean that any new areas that they'd create need to have anything beyond side quests but I felt like TP was a little constricted. Even Hyrule Field was a kinda small to me. And to separate the areas there were just huge ravines.. It was a little weird. When you're riding your horse along the edge of Hyrule Field between Kakariko Village and the bridge of Eldin, there are mountains off in the distance. I always wanted to go explore those mountains because it feels like it's right there but it's out of the map. -_- I have the same problem with the far edge of Gerudo Desert. I always feel like I wanna keep going.

So better graphics, more abilities in gameplay and more of a role for Midna, and a bigger map for a TP update :)

Zelda 1 and Zelda 2 desperately need remakes because they're so hard to get into. I'm not talking about the difficulty or graphics; I'm talking about how they don't explain anything and how a guide is pretty much required to beat them without tedious hours of trial and error. They don't need tutorials or anything, just take out the many cryptic puzzles that require a guide, make the old cave people and villagers say helpful things, and stuff like that so that people can enjoy the game without having to follow a guide religiously.

Four Swords Adventures would also be an amazing remake for Wii U, extra players could use 3DSs. A completely new Four Swords game like this would be even better.

I believe those are the only Zelda games that still have a reason to be remade because:
LttP, OoT, MM, WW, FS: Already remade
LA, OoA, OoS, MC: Perfectly fine on Virtual Console
TP, PH, ST, SS, ALBW: Still fairly new and can be played on 3DS/WiiU

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom