• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What relaxes you?

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Sometimes, we just need to relax and take a moment to take our minds off the horrors of the outside world do things we enjoy and just chill. This varies from person to person.

For me, I love to chill on my laptop in the mornings and listen to Lofi or Zelda music (no headphones, open air sound) idk why but I always feel so calmed and chill when I do that.

What makes you feel relaxed?

rBVaEFdNNsCAOjwSAABKWCc66mI703.jpg

These work for me

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
rBVaEFdNNsCAOjwSAABKWCc66mI703.jpg

These work for me
YES! I agree. Those are so amazing! I used to get my little sister to use it on my head when we were younger and I would pay her £1 an hour!

Baths can be a great relaxation tool also especially with a relaxing herbal soak and lots of bubbles.

Shisha and drinking tea together is also very relaxing and chilled experience.

I also find listening to ASMR videos helps too. Especially lying in bed. The sounds of tapping tend to do it for me. Also the sounds of log fires, storms and raindrops.

Last edited:
Playing video games (preferably Zelda), taking a warm bath, walking, spending time with family, petting my dog, and listening to music.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Even though I'm a restless person by nature (always walking or doing something) I'm actually very relaxed when I do some cross stitching. I also love to listen to music and play a game. So my time off is my time to relax.

Ninja

Well well well
Rainy Mood website and the curtains closed. :) The sounds of thunderstorms is so relaxing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dio
Being a very calm person, I rarely get stressed so I do not need to do certain activities to calm down.
But if I need to clear my head, I like to go to the beach, forest or a park and then go walk. Just walk, without music, without other people, without purpose.

If I want to "do nothing" I generally lay down on the couch, turn on some slots stream and watch that with something to eat and drink.

I'm a big fan of different massages like full body massage, Thai Massage, Swedish Massage. For it's the easiest way to relax and get rid of stress. A few months ago when I was in my business trip in Prague I tried this massage just to relax. It was great experience, so relaxing, I completely forgot about everything. I think everyone should try a massage at least once.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I subscribe to Baltimore Knife and Sword's channel called, That Works. Just watching weapon smiths pound out a lump of steel on a power hammer for hours or watching one of the bladesmiths grind the blades is so soothing.

Also, watching a CNC or lathe carve stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom