• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What races?

What Races Do You Want In Skyward Sword?

• Anouki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deku

• Goron

• Kokori

• Rito

• Sheikah

• Twili

• Oocca

• Zora

• New…

• Total voters
Skull Kids want masks to fill a "hole" in their hearts-- Theory
Skull Kids are faceless-- Fact

Hope that clears things up for you.

hmmm so if this happens earlier than oot i would like to see all the races of that game (sheikah in their prime mostly, got that connection to the royal family ya know? hope thats implemented in there) and maybe a new one with maybe an explanation to why they werent in other games.

@Nintendo4ever Actualy, the Sheikah can no way be that old! If you remember, in OoT, Impa was the one who started the only Sheikah town. And Impa looks 50 to 59 in my opinoin. So if she basicly created the Sheikah, there is no way they could have existed a thousand years before OoT much less a hundred.

guy

Junior Junior Member
@Nintendo4ever Actualy, the Sheikah can no way be that old! If you remember, in OoT, Impa was the one who started the only Sheikah town. And Impa looks 50 to 59 in my opinoin. So if she basicly created the Sheikah, there is no way they could have existed a thousand years before OoT much less a hundred.​

who said 1000? also she opened the town up to the public, as in non-skiekahs.

guy

Junior Junior Member
this is a paragraph from zelda wikia i found.

After Link talks with Princess Zelda, Impa appears and teaches him "Zelda's Lullaby" and help him to get out of Hyrule Castle, also explains to Link that he should go to Kakariko Village, a former Sheikah town in which she was born and raised, and eventually opened to the poor. When Ganondorf attacked Hyrule Castle Town, Impa helped Princess Zelda escape on a white horse, and the princess threw the Ocarina of Time to Link. It is possible that Impa taught Zelda the ways of the Sheikah, so she could hide herself from Ganondorf as Sheik.

so your wrong.

S

ShadowGerbil

the zoras and deku haven't made an appearence in a while, and it would be nice to learn the origins of the Sheikah

There's many races I would like to see return, however I wouldn't mind if non did as long as the game is great! I chose Deku because we haven't seen them in a village since MM, and never in cel-shaded!

Cool post as usual Jupiter!

the zoras and deku haven't made an appearence in a while, and it would be nice to learn the origins of the Sheikah
The zoras were in PH called Sea Zoras, and in ST as the same enemy as PH, but called Geozards.
There's many races I would like to see return, however I wouldn't mind if non did as long as the game is great! I chose Deku because we haven't seen them in a village since MM, and never in cel-shaded!
Dekus were in a game with a village after MM. It is the second best game in the series, IMO, FSA!!!

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I want to see the Sheikah, Kokiri, Goron, Zora, Rito, and something new in SS. I think a new race would actually be neat. That last couple of games have had a least one new race in it, and I enjoy all of them. ;) I just like some more than others though. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom