• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What races?

What Races Do You Want In Skyward Sword?

• Anouki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deku

• Goron

• Kokori

• Rito

• Sheikah

• Twili

• Oocca

• Zora

• New…

• Total voters
T

Triforce Eden

Really, I could care less whether or not other races return, as long as the Kokiri and Gerudo do.

What are you talking about? I do not know what game you are talking about because Ooccoo was super rood. She didn't even do anything and hitched a free ride on the canon. He followed Link just so she can steal his atifact. She is supperoir considering how she treats Link. Infact, their suppiriority is specificly mentioned by Shad.

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
My guess is that the Oocca are just hanging around in Skyloft...and then Link realizes they are really smart. I really, really hope they do not play a big role in the game.

But the Ruto...wouldn't they fit in perfectly!

Diablo

King of Redeads
You mean Rito. Anyways It wold be nice to have the Gerudo also They haven't really been in a game since MM.

Kybyrian

They were in Four Swords Adventure.

Who cares about those silly games... they were no good anyway imo.

I'd also love to see the Gerudo return. They weren't in a cool game since MM. :P

Also, about the Oocca superiority thing, I don't recall it. As I remember she was never rude to Link throughout the entire game, but then again I could just be mixing myself up somehow... I do remember they helped you, though. I know Shad said something about it, but still, hmm...

Beeker

Wild Card
Hoping to see the Shiekah(of course), the Kokiri, the Gorons, the Zoras, and perhaps some new races in Skyloft as well. I don't really think we'd see any Rito(if you follow the whole evolution from Zoras thing), though it would be interesting if they did.

If this game does take place before OoT, there'll be a better chance of seeing the Shiekah because they would have not been wiped out.
I think the Kokiri have been around for quite a while, so I believe they could still live in SS's time.
And of course the Gorons and Zoras because they are mainstays when it comes to races.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I love the Koroks and Ritos but I don't see how they could fit into the game. Ritos and Kokiris are the evolved form of Zoras and Kokiris. They evolved around the time of the Great Flood and since this game takes place way before OoT at/near the beginning of the timeline, it just doesn't make sense. I think it's unlikely we'll see the Deku tribe because the only game that they were really a civilized tribe in (to my knowledge) is Majora's Mask. All other games they've just been common enemies or business scrubs. That was in Termina, not Hyrule.

I'm not a huge fan of gorons but I think that a game without them would feel awkward for me, so I voted for them. I also voted for the Sheikah, Zoras, Kokiri and something new. Sheikah because it just seems to work well and would please fans. I know almost everyone loves Sheik and would love to see an entire Sheikah tribe. I could see Nintendo adding them in as a fan service. I think it would work well because OoT was right after the end of their tribe and since this game comes before it, I expect to see them. The only argument I've heard against this is that Impa created Kakariko Village for the Sheikah and she's not hundreds of years old. That just means that Kakariko Village wasn't there. To my knowledge, that doesn't necessarily mean that the Sheikah weren't around. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm hoping to see the Kokiri since I want to see a forest tribe, and I can't see the deku being one, since they are only civilized in Termina. I expect Zoras, as well. I'd like to see a new tribe since every Zelda game seems to have a few new ones. OoT brought Sheikah, Kokiri and Goron. MM brought Deku. WW brought Koroks and Rito. TP brought Oocca and Twili. I don't see why this one won't have any new races.

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
I love the Koroks and Ritos but I don't see how they could fit into the game. Ritos and Kokiris are the evolved form of Zoras and Kokiris.

This is true...but I guess I think that something like the Rito should be in the game...a winged race that can fly. It just seems like a natural fit.

The race I want to see the most are the Gorons. They've been my favorite race in the series since Darunia. Gerudos would be cool to see, too.

No, TP's skull kid had horrible chothes. They were all neat and not tattered. His instrument was kinda, really lame. But most of all, he had a FACE! The who concept of skull kids loving to wear masks was because they lacked a face. They wanted to be somebody. That symbolism was totally trashed in TP.

However, the puppet summons were uber stellar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom