• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Questions Do You Want Answered in BotW?

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
From all the footage of the gameplays we've seen, they are so many questions popping up all over the place.
Who are the Guardians?
Who is Calamitty Ganon?
Who is the voice in the beginning?
What happened to the Master Sword?
What does the Sheik Slate do?
Where is Link at the beginning?
Who sent him to sleep for 100 years?
But what questions do we mostly want answered? I want to know what happened to the Master Sword the most of all, but what do you guys want?
Wiiu34.png

I want to know why the shiekah clan have left impa alone to take care of Zelda for so long, like the whole clan were supposed to be the Royal protectors of the triforce but everyone else must of been slacking (sitting in shrines for years) and not helping impa

I want to know where the tech came from. Like, when did this time stasis chamber get invented because that's when they put him to sleep so it has to have happened reasonably far after any previous game to give time for the tech to catch up.

Also, just the BS of the game. They set the mystery up well. Hope they can deliver with a great, believable story that doesn't desecrate the timeline.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I want to know. And I'm not alone here. The answer to the question that has been puzzling fans for years...

Is Tingle God?

Who is Link.
Is he a Link we have seen again?
Is he a hero who's first adventur we have never seen?
Is he a clone?
Who is he?

I'd like to know the origins of the Sheika Slate as a start. It's a very bizarre, yet intriguing, idea. It reflects changing culture e.g. our dependence nowadays on smartphones. Fascinating stuff.

Why is there a statue of the goddess Hylia in the ruins of the temple of time when this game is probably after OoT, in which there was no such statue and nobody seemed to know about Hylia?
Who the hell is the old man?
What is up with the freaking Shiekah? Are they all extinct now except for those monks, or are they actually a thing in this game for once instead of just having one surviving member?
What's the story behind Link waking up in the chamber?
What ancient sea is the 'rock salt' description referring to?
The hell is 'the Calamity Ganon'? And why is he 'the' Calamity Ganon? Is Ganon no longer thought of as a beast like in past games?

I also just generally want to know, like, everything about the history up until this game. Every single bit of lore that they can offer up, I will take.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Leave me with questions. I feel that things like the Shiekah are so interesting because we hardly know anything. I hope that the game explains what it needs to and leaves a lot to the imagination.

I want to go in blind to be honest. I have seen enough to know I will love it. The only thing I really want to know is the official timeline placement of the game.

Tibari

Rinkuji
I want to know how are designed the towns and villages, how the selling system will work and how we will upgrade our stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom