• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Pre-Order Bonus Would You Like for TWW HD?

Deeds

no text
So, with The Wind Waker HD able to pre-order in the UK, and I think the US as well - what pre-order bonus (if any), would you like to see?
When the original WW came out, in 2003, it had a lot of special offers in different shops. One of them being OoT Master Quest as a pre-order gift.

I think that the coolest bonus would be exclusive access to a demo of ZeldaU. That would just be amazing, though it's very unlikely, it would still be amazing. I wouldn't care how long it was, just seeing it would be cool. What do you guys think?

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I want a collectors edition again, like that had Loz, LoZII, OoT, and MM, but on the WIIU with TP, OoT, and MM.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Personally I would like a replica of the Wind Waker itself as a pre-order bonus, but I guess some figurines or a copy of the official soundtrack would also be alright.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I really wouldn't like for any pre-order bonuses to be available...but if there need be one, give us OoT Master Quest HD - an HD reimagining of that beautiful disc that came with the original The Wind Waker pre-orders. :)

Deeds

no text
How about a return to tradition? I'd be content with a nice gold disc.

Ooh, hadn't though of that. That would be very nice.

I really wouldn't like for any pre-order bonuses to be available...but if there need be one, give us OoT Master Quest HD - an HD reimagining of that beautiful disc that came with the original The Wind Waker pre-orders. :)

I agree about the beautiful disc, but how could you not want a pre-order bonus to be available? :S

LOL

I'm deaf, For real
Maybe... beta keys to Zelda Universe Online! Of course not, Sorry

Probably a extra dungeon they were planning to put in the game but I'm not too sure about that since Nintendo doesn't do DLC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom