• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Physical Exercising Do You Do?

I'm not the biggest athlete out there but I do so to stay in shape as well as an escape from reality much like videogames.

Typically I try to do around 20-25 pushups per day and double the number of crunches or so. During the spring and summer when the weather is warmer I typically traverse the neighborhood on long walks or bicycle rides. Moreover, I usually find myself at the pool where I traditionally swim around 1500 meters or 100 laps of the pool. I find swimming to be the most beneficial and relaxing exercise of them all for not only does one feel more agile and lighter in the water but the sports thoroughly builds all of the muscles in the arms and legs.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Ok. Here is a list of exercise I do.

1. Just Dance 10000000 times over (so.... exhausting...)

2. Walking for 22 hours with my auntie

3. Read Manga (If you count going to True Cross Academy and slaying Satan as exercise, then hellz ya)

4. Chasing my cat in an attempt to keep up (I am actually starting to keep up!)

5. Killing Moblins in TP

5. Wii Fit

And Many.... Many more.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I don't exercise "per se", but physical activity isn't exactly uncommon in my weekly routine.

I walk or ride my bike to school every weekday (takes about 30 minutes to walk, 15 to bike and park). I play Basketball for a little over an hour these days at lunch and recess, in addition for the weekly training for the league I play in (1 hour) and the weekly game (40 minute games). I walk my dog around the neighbourhood every little while, too.

Last edited:
I used to have a workout regime that consisted of stretching, jumping jacks, and free weightlifting. Running every now and then was included at times as well. I've been slacking a great deal most recently, though.

These days, I don't have very much of a workout at all, aside from walking the distance it takes to get to the nearest bus stop (about a half mile) and walking the dog. Not much of a traditional workout, I know, but at least I am staying physically active.

Swimming and the gym, from end of may to june i was doing the gym 3-4 times a week and swimming once a week. However i havent been in the past 3 weeks but i plan on starting back again after Tomorrow (monday)

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I don't really exercise as I'm lazy.
Unless you count up to 10 hours running around a Maccas kitchen without leaning or sitting on anything (besides a 35 miniute meal break).

I love you. SO much.
But you need to work out more if you wanna stand any chance in a fight. As puberty does give you more muscle strength and girth, it doesn't make you stronger exactly. Especially doing 20 push ups. Gradually increase it. If you do 20 of each and they dont burn very much, you need to do more.

If anyone plays baseball, you know good and well the crap we do. I can say im quite in shape, and I go to the gym and run often. ;D

I was reading through this thread, then saw this post. The only real excersise I do is stretching (baseball, and my parents make me run cross country) Pitching, and various training stuff in the offseason to keep me in shape.

I work out for about two hours Monday - Friday; one hour Saturday and Sunday. Monday - Friday I do one hour of cardiovascular training (running, jump squats, high-knees, etc.) and the other hour I do full body excercises (squats and dead-lifts) along with push-ups, pull-ups, bench press, etc. Saturday and Sunday I just do Yoga for a cool-off period.

Why do I work out? Honestly, I don't understand how people cannot work out. Sure, having a good body is nice, a real confidence booster, but I really only do it for how I feel after the work out. After a work out I feel refreshed, alive, healthy, etc. If I don't I feel sluggish, drowsy, sick, etc. Working out just makes me feel better.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I try to ride my exercise bike everyday, I go jogging with my dog, and walk up and down the stairs if you do it long enough you'll feel the burn. XD

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Well, for the next four years, I will be working out like crazy. College athletes, ftw. :right:

But seriously, I have a summer workout that I've been doing. It consists of lifting three days a week, sprinting two days a week, long distance jog once a week, and abs. It... it hurts me. Yesterday, I got off schedule, so I sprinted and lifted on the same day.... not good. My muscles are crying. They hate me. :kawaii:

Cross country and track ftw! I run year round staying in shape for upcoming season or races. This week I'm aiming to hit a weekly mileage personal record of 84 miles in 7 runs!

I'm ashamed to admit I don't actively do any real exercising. I know I should, but I've never really needed to, and I'm rather lazy so I just don't.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I go to the gym 3-4 times a week for one and a half hour sessions. I train for strength and muscle growth and to keep my 6 pack ready for the poolside. I've been doing this for a couple of years. I do other more gentle exercises in my room when I have the time, just because.

Me, I usually do sets of twenty (20) pushups [male version, unmodified], along with twenty (20) crunches. Almost every night I try to do those. Every once in a while, I lift a 35 pound dumbbell ten (10) times with each arm. Even more rarely, though, I do around 20 pullups underhand (or overhand, depends on the mood). My motives for doing those exercises? I don't want to become overweight, I don't want to be necessarily scrawny,

I would reccomend upping the amount of pushups and crunches you do, if you do them everyday you should definitely aim to improve on that or your strength level will just plateau.

and I don't want to be utterly defenseless in a fight -- you never know when you'll get in one.

You should get a punch bag and practice hitting it then, you want to strengthen your bones so that you do not break your hand in a fist fight when your fist connects with someone's incredibly hard skull.

I excercise on an upright bike, and I do excercises with resistance bands. I'm naturally strong though. I generally don't have to do any sort of weight training. My goal is more just to get a lean cut body than to increase my strength, because it isn't a need for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom