• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What parts of a game made you LOL hard?

Thanks @Sheikah_Witch for coming up with the idea, but what I want to know is if there was any games outside of the Zelda series that did this to you.

For me it was the " It was mating season..." moment from Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
that summer segment in persona 4 where chie and yukiko pushed yosuke and yu off a cliff for teasing them about their bathing suits, then they turn to kanji and he has a nose bleed

its kinda typical anime fair but how it was handled just absolutely cracked me up

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Just many moments in the Witcher series. Particularly some of the things the peasants say.

In the first Witcher 3 tavern one says 'out of my face freak, 'fore your breath sours me beer'

Then there was one in Witcher 2 who refuses to talk to you and if you try again he shouts 'Help Guards! The Mutant's pursuing me!'

Many moments in the Fable series make me laugh particularly Reaver who shoots his painter for making his butt look too big and also when he offers to build a brothel after scoffing at the idea of a school being built to educate a town.

The whole opening of Duke Nukem Forever is hilarious and you can grab a poo from the toilet and throw it, and draw a willy for someone's autograph. You can draw anything really but nobody can resist that particular opportunity. Shame the rest of the game was utter utter garbage.

There are a few moments on Nier Automata that made me laugh. I don't think those moments would be funny unless you were already connected with the characters but I was and I really appreciated the humerous moments, they also helped the character building in small yet significant ways.

The ending to Mario Odyssey is hilarious too, I wont mention which specific part because spoilers but it was so cute and so funny, it was a perfect way to end such a near perfect game.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Undertale. Basically the entire game.

But Sans joke about blue stop signs has me lose it the hardest. That, and the running joke about the mouse.

The dialogue options from the Paper Mario games were always brilliant and for the ace attorney games as well.
Kid Icarus deserves a mention for great dialogue with plenty of silly jokes and references added in for pretty much every stage really bringing the game to life as you're playing through it.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
During the Rainbow Rocket part of Ultra Sun/Moon when you unlock the upper levels and 2 grunts run strait at Guzma, and he is literally holding them back with his hands pressed against their faces. XD

cracks me up every time.

:wynaut:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom