• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Part of the Triforce Do You Correspond To?

What Triforce do you Correspond To?

• My Body is Filled with Power

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My Soul is Filled with Wisdom

• My Heart is Filled with Courage

• Total voters

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I'd say either wisdom or courage. I'm rather smart (normally A's and B's on my report card) and i'm always in the search of more knowledge. And courage cuz it takes a lot to scare me and you need the element of surprise to do so and usually if my sister and my best friend are fighting and mom isn't there i usually try to break it up. And also because i am a huge thrill seekr (i love roller coasters) and i tend to do things as ww link would do. I go forth in fighting for whats right and i don't give in. And many people call me brave, brash, couragous ect. As for power i am phyically very weak. So yeah if not courage i'll get wisdom.

Last edited:

octorok74

TETTAC
I know for a fact that I would recieve Wisdom. Not only am I wiser then the kids in my school, some of the teachers, and my parents on most subjects; but I help a lot of students come up with decisions for short and long term effects. I'm like Zelda's brother or something.

Uh, tough question. But I guess I'd choose Courage.

I'm not into power very much at all. Having it isn't a bad thing, and I can't say I wouldn't like it, but it's not something I'm that into.

Wisdom is the closest for me other than Courage. I consider myself quite smart, and I do believe knowledge to be one of the most important and powerful things in the world.

But... I don't know. When it comes to my core personality and basic philosophies, I don't think Power or Wisdom really apply to me that much. I'm not afraid of anything in particular, save for extremely severe and horrible things that will probably never happen, so in that I'm not exactly afraid of them because I don't believe they'll occur. Things that I am a little scared of or freaked out about I usually am able to face. I just think Courage fits me more.

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
Courage. I usually have the courage to face things and not to be afraid, to take a risk. For example, you are with a group of friends and they are planning on doing something but no one is willing to volunteer. I would never be afraid and would have the courage to do whatever it is.

I definately don't have power. I am just not the type of person that controls everyone. I am usually in the pack...

Wisdom would come a close second. I am smart, yes. Very? Yes. But I just don't have the wisdom. I don't have what it takes to be the three wise men! :P

Qwerty0805

Pixelated Sword Member
:rolleyes:I was reading 500 page books in 2nd grade, I have an IQ that officially makes me a genius, and I find the puzzles in the water temple too easy :). I have several fears so I don't fit with courage, and I don't really see how I have any power. So wisdom.

Gohma

Mmmmmmmmmh... BOMBS
Wisdom.
I'm by far not the wisest person in the world, but I'm not very courageous and I'm not powerful either (oh no)

So if I could somehow get (steal >D ) a part of the Triforce I think I would get the Triforce of Wisdom.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
:rolleyes:I was reading 500 page books in 2nd grade, I have an IQ that officially makes me a genius, and I find the puzzles in the water temple too easy :). I have several fears so I don't fit with courage, and I don't really see how I have any power. So wisdom.

Well having fears doesn't mean you aren't brave. Bravery is basically being able to stand up to what you're scared of. It's very different from fearlessness. My last words are 500 page books?! Holy crap!! What exactly is your IQ? I'm kinda curious on that. And dang the puzzles in the water temple are too easy for you? Oy vey! I still think I'd get courage if I got to the triforce. After all there isn't much I'm truly afraid of and then I'd be able to face them most of the time. I also am a very persistant person. I'd do something I need to do if it took me years. After all I beat WW in about 7 years. If courage already had a bearer then I'd probably get wisdom. After all I get pretty decent grades, I have a very expansive vocabulary (ever since I was a little kid), and I have an above average IQ. There's other stuff but I'm pretty sure nobody'll believe me. Although power there's no way I'd get it. I'm very weak (in fact sometimes I have trouble lifting a pot of water). Then there's the fact that I just hate power all together. It just corrupts people to the point of Ganon.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
I'd like to think I'd get Courage, but I probably wouldn't.
Normal stuff people squeal at doesn't really bother me.. spiders, snakes, blood etc. (gore really doesn't bother me for some reason... mummified bodies on the other hand...) Heights also make my legs go weak, however, but with enough determination you can still manage things. But courage isn't about having no fears, it's about overcoming them when you need to.
Like what Shadsie said, I tend to be pretty stubborn and very determined when I set my mind to something, and I don't tend to let accidents or bad experiences faze me. The very first time I finally went Ice Skating (I could already do it because I roller-bladed a lot) my skate hit a hole in the ice, and I went flying, shredding the skin on my elbow and hip, scraping my hands raw, and bruising my cheek. Friends clinging to the sides like "Omg are you okay?! Omg I'd be sat at the side right now", but I went and cleaned myself up, and came straight back on and skated around again, no big deal. I didn't even think anything of it until they started fussing. I guess it comes from climbing trees and walls as a kid- if you fall then you get back up and try again. I guess that's become one of my philosophies, but I'm getting off topic.
I don't mind getting my hands dirty either, heh I remember once I was at a camp with school, and we had to do this teamwork thing building this path across the mud with slabs, and one of them sunk right into the mud, you could barely see it, and in the end it was me who dug my hands right under and pulled it out (even though there were several boys on our team). I also tend to stand up for others too, and if someone I know's in danger or pain, I'll do whatever I can to help them, not matter what will happen to me personally. I'm not afraid to voice my opinion- if something's not right then it needs pointing out and fixing, not carefully stepping around because someone's to afraid to point it out. Again, sometimes I should keep my mouth shut more, buuuut.

And, by my own logic, I've just proved why I'd almost certainly get Wisdom instead. I love to look deep into things, philosophy is a subject that really interests me. I love to learn about the world and how it works more than anything else. I find you feel so alive, so necessary when discoving something new, a facet of life you'd never before uncovered. I tend to waffle on to people about things that no one but me would ever find interesting, but that doesn't matter. I guess I'm still just a curious kid inside. I also find people tend to come to me when they're upset- they say I know just what to say to make them feel better, that I have words of wisdom for every situation xDDD

...actually, at first I was annoyed I'd get wisdom, but actually it fits me well.. better than I thought. It'd be cool to have it, actually. This is an awesome thread.

I see myself as a smart person, I am very good in school, so I would be Wisdom. I have never been the most powerful/strong and what not. I have never been the bravest person either, so that's why I am Wisdom rather then Power, and Courage.

I would say that i am the triforce of Wisdom. I think im a smart person, and can be wise at some times. When i get infront of people, or am asked to do something for more than one person, i get nervous, thus not having enough courage. And i am not a "strong" person either, so the only other option is wisdom.

Shnappy

derp
Well, I'm kind of well rounded, to be quite honest.

I'm one of the smartest kids in the grade. I took a formal IQ test in 6th grade, about a year ago, and my IQ is 141. Teachers have always been very fond of me, because of my intelligence and ability to learn.

As for power, I'm pretty athletic, but I'm not sure about how "powerful" I am. In gym class at school, I'm one of most athletic and best runners in the class, and am near the top of the class in push-up tests and curl-up tests. Though I'm not really all that powerful, I don't have a lot of "meat" on me so to say.

As for courage, I stand up for myself. I haven't really ever been faced with situations where I've had to stand up to myself against someone being mean, bullying, or picking on me. But I've overcome things I was initially too scared to do.

But If I had to choose one, I'd go with wisdom. While it might not seem that way to others, to me, my wisdom stands out more than my power, or my courage, so I'm going to go with wisdom.

Oathkeeper95

The Oath of Kinbaku, Tzion, Terra, and Iscariot.
Hmmmm, this is one of those soul-search kind of questions that i do not like at at because it really requiresme to search deep-down and really THINK.

I guess i can rule out the possibility of power ( which seems to be what everybody else on this thread is doing to ). Im not exactly the contrlling type and sure sometimes i LIKE to take charge for once i really dont think im best suited to be a guy of power. Im extremely undicided most of the time and have frozen under pressure more than once ( which is a real pain when someone wise-cracks to me at school and i freeze up and cant think of a [good] comeback). Personally i highly doubt power would go to me.

Next comes wisdom. Now i have a better chance of getting wisdom then power but im dont think ill actually get it. Sure i get good grades when i remember to do my homework and can finish classwork/tests in a snap. I can click things together in my head really fast that helps me do schoolwork but i dont think getting As or being good at tests really makes you smart or wise. Plus i can be really stupid sometimes and have kicked myself and lost respect from oters because of my accursed tongue. What im trying to say is that im good at tests and can get As but that does not necesarily make me wise now does it? Being wise is knowing what to do when something terrible happens in your life and knowing just the right thing to say at people to make them feel. I may be sorta smart ( define smart) but i really doubt im any kind of wise.

Lastly would be courage, and you would think that this one would be the one for me, but im not sure. I get scared like everybody else but im not scared to try new things and i will not let things get in my way if i want something. Sure, ill let people walk all over me ( whats the point in wasting your energy in every idiot that comes your way?) but i will not let them get in my way when i want something. But if i remember correctly, then courage means being strong no matter how bad things get. I havent exactly been able to prove my courage yet so i dont know how couragous i am yet. I do know that im willing to do new tings and even if i get scared ill sludge my way through.

Im not sure if ill get ourage or wisdom but i think im more couragous than wise so I think ill get couage ( even though it pains me to go with the crowd and choose the piece that im sure most of the voteers have posted already).

Linkette

Heroine of Time
I think I have more wisdom than courage, because I'm quite good at maths (I have maths masterclasses, but wisdom really isn't really being smart. It's also about thinking about yourself, people and things around you.
Unluckily, I don't have as much courage but I'm not afraid to have talks in front of the whole school. But when it comes talking to people who I don't know (especially aduts) I go all shy and refuse to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom