• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Part of the Triforce Do You Correspond To?

What Triforce do you Correspond To?

• My Body is Filled with Power

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My Soul is Filled with Wisdom

• My Heart is Filled with Courage

• Total voters

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Inspired by the What Triforce Would You Want? topic and a similar thread I put up at North Castle.

This isn't about what piece of the Triforce you would want or seek, however, this is about the one that you'd think you'd actually get, or would be inherent in you.

Alright, the Door of Time has been opened and you're wandering into the Sacred Realm. You see the Triforce before you, glowing in all of its golden glory. Mesmerized, you reach out to touch it, but it splits into its three components. One goes into you, whether you like it or not.

Which piece chose you and why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Although I don't think my soul corresponds to any particular piece of the Triforce particularly well (I see myself as more aether-powered, mysterious missing gap of Hope or some such silly thing), I think that I stand the most chance of *possibly* being chosen by Courage.

Now, this is different than the Triforce piece I said I wanted in the other poll. (I want Wisdom).

I'm not a particularly bold person. I'm not a big risk-taker or thrill-seeker and avoid danger rather than throwing myself headlong into it for fun (don't ever try to get me on a roller coaster, I *hate* the sensation of falling). However, when it comes to doing what I feel to be the right thing, I've been known to swallow my fear and to just do it.

In the "phobias" topic here, I discovered that I'm just not afraid of a lot of things people fear. Need a spider squished? I'll do it - and if it's a harmless or particularly cool variety, I'm more likely to catch it in a jar and put it outside. I know how to kill a snake. I've done ranch work - working with large, dangerous animals (horses), completely easy and relaxed.

Speaking of horses, I've fallen off them and gotten right back on - which brings me to another point about courage. I'm not brash and bold, but I am determined. When I really want something, I'll be dogged about it. And, so far, I've faced some personal demons and have just kept my grit (at least thus far). I've done the (I feel, at least) the very courageous thing of humbling myself and getting help when I needed it. All in all, I've felt like the world wants to bring me down, but I'm still here.

I moved from one climate to an entirely different one for the sake of love and opportunity. Away from all of my family, too.

I'm... very free with my opinions and views. Here's an area where I do have the "bold" kind of courage. I will voice my thought readily, and it's not always a good thing. I have learned a degree of restraint, but still, I'm quite free with myself. Also, I have been known to stand up for others, even when it hurt my reputation to do so.

So, I don't know. I think out of the three, I have mild "courage" bent to my personality - even though I KNOW that I'm not NEARLY as brave as some of the people I've met on this board.

Perhaps that is why I find Link so easy to write (fanfiction wise)? I just have that tiny spark, tiny though it is?

What's your Triforce?

I think I would easily be chosen by power.

I've never been one to have courage with anything. Whether it's small school projects, jobs, anything, I don't ever have the courage, or enough of it, to take command or do what I have to to get something done.

Wisdom, it may just be my own personal opinion of myself, but I don't see myself as the smartest person in the world, my school, my neighborhood, anything. But if I had to, I wouldn't rely on wisdom.

Power, I think I'd be best suited for, because I love power of anything, I love to kind of be that guy at the top, with the power to do anything that he wants to do, and do whatever he wants to do whenever he wants to do.

So I think I'd get power.

Zarom

The King
Me I think it would be wisdom. I'm a pretty smart person, I simply love to learn new things and experience new stuff. I've always been a wiser person than those of my ages and I do have wisdom (altough I'm not old). :triforce:

Last edited:

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
I think I would get the Triforce of Wisdom.

Firstly, I'll say why I wouldn't get Power or Courage.

I wouldn't get Power, because I don't like to be in charge of everything and make everything fall under my decisions, because they can usually be wrong. Power doesn't really seem to fit me at all in this subject.

As for Courage, I'm not really the person you'd call "courageous", or "brave". I'm always wimping out of things and I let my brain get the best of me. I'm too busy thinking of the bad things in a decision than the good things. And I'm always mucking up simple things, which really puts me off and discourages me to do it again.

I think I'd get Wisdom because I'm always interested in learning new things, whoever the teacher may be. I think I'm pretty smart and I can figure out what will happen in situations, and how to go around things. I'm not completely sure, but I reckon I would get the Triforce of Wisdom.

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
All of them are responsing a little bit. however im not a real courageous person after all, the only step i did with many courage was to say yes to do a real difficult job. Im was not the scared person in the workfloor. All the people didn't do, or even dare to fix a huge thing. But i was scary because it was glass, and if you got it in your hand or other places it will bleed for a LONG time. I was taking the risk to fix it all the time, and the only person who did it. In general i'm not courageous... not at all, i only do always the difficult jobs on my own, nobody dares.

Wisdom is totally out of my section. I had smart plans, but it was so easy to come up with them. I was not the high scorer on school, except Math... i was the highest with Math, only the other there where people who scored higher than me. Also im not coming up with smart plans, however my collega's are calling my smart. I become team leader because i was smart.
Totally not true, it was pure power. I run the company not because i was smart. I was actually the strongest Female around there, i always wanted to do the heavy work. Well it was not heavy for me, but others where complaining about that job while i had fun to do it. I was the first female who dares to work with Machines. After doing this a long time my boss askes me to become the new Team Leader. I followed my leader path and learned all the important things, but do do this you needed power. If i wasn't strong enough i could not done this.
People respected me for being the first female machine operator and team leader. I actually think it was Power and Courage the same, because the work is sometimes very heavy and make sometimes 13 hours a day i say Power is fitting the best.
(No i don't like to fight and all, but i was the strongest female with a fun game wrestling xD)

This was really difficult but The Triforce of Power fits the best.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Hmm...I believe that I would probably correspond to the Triforce of Wisdom. The reason why would be because I know a lot of things from reading. I'm also interested in learning about how things work and how they interact with the environment. I also love to learn about other cultures and such. I have a desire to know such things.

Those are the reasons why I believe that I would get the Triforce of Wisdom. :)

Mine would have to be Power. I'm not that courageous of a person (at least not as much as I'd like to be), and I'm smart but not intelligent enough to be granted the Triforce of Wisdom. Once we weed those out, there's only one left, but it fits alright. I like being strong, and I like to sort things out or work on things.

I think that for me it's courage. I recently moved away from everyone that i know to a state that i had never been to. I told myself that it would be no big deal, and that if i just press on, everything would be ok. That has always been my lease on life: "ever forward. Even thru the rough times". I think that takes courage.:)

serotonin_wraith

The Most Banned Member
Wisdom. I like to learn things, it's one of the major driving forces in my life. But with only 24 hours in a day, and the need for sleep, I'm severely limited in what I can read, watch or listen to. Until instant brain downloads are invented, I'd make do with the triforce (or uniforce!) of wisdom.

Power could come after knowing everything - like, how to become powerful. ;) So, two in one. Same with courage I guess.

TVTMaster

Guy What's Angry Now
I dunno, probably Wisdom. I'm not particularly brave, but I have the same kind of determination and such that Shadsie was talking about. Still, Courage definitely isn't my domain.
Power is even more ridiculous- I'm fifteen and finally hit 100 pounds a few days ago. I mean, I've started going to the gym, but Power definitely is the one least suited to me.
So I'd have to go with Wisdom. I mean, I'm in college right now at aforementioned age 15, and by all accounts I'm really, like, book-smart, but in the definition of "wisdom", I'm not so sure. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, though, so being in the minority of people with said fear is probably a point in my favor there. So, yeah, Wisdom, mainly since the other's don't fit.

Bob Majinki

Deku Director
I think my most distinct quality of those three would have to be wisdom. I have little to no physical strength whatsoever unless I'm in dire situations, in which you usually find out that your "fight or flight" instincts work incredibly well. As for courage, I have courage to stand up to no-good lying politicians and expose them as the hacks they are, and I have no fear of spiders, snakes, or other such things (actually I'm intrigued by them). I do find it difficult to see war images, blood, and other related atrocities of nature. However, note that for blood I only get queasy when it's in the war image context. If a guy cuts his arm and bleeds, I will check if he's okay, but I won't freak out.

The things I think I would be scared of the most would be everything that happens in a surgeon's office, and certain dogs that I've met in my life who would love nothing more than to pass liquid atop of me...

fiercedeity619

Remember the name
even though i would love to have the triforce of courage i woul have to say the triforce of wisdom because i usually think thing through before i do something

I had to really think about this and I still haven't came to a conclusion...

Firstly though, I can rule the Triforce of Power out, I don't like being in charge and I'm not the kind of person that stands out as an Alpha male of sorts. I like to be the more quiet guy and not gather attention to myself.

So that leaves the Triforce of Courage and Triforce of Wisdom. I don't really stand out fully in both but neither am I someone that doesn't contain both. I have a fair amount of knowledge although there is a lot lot more for me to learn about everything. I do have courage as well as long as I'm not infront of friends.

I imagine that I would be most likely to get the Triforce of Courage if I were to recieve it and be like Link...mainly alone other than the strangers I meet around me. I'm still unsure though but I don't think that I would be able to fit Zelda's position anywhere near as well as that of Links.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom