• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have a Hylian Shield T-Shirt that my friend painted for me. I also have ALBW Link and Ravio hats. I recently ordered one of the Songbird Ocarina of Time replicas, which should be here within a week!

I just picked up my collector's edition Legend of Zelda Yahtzee game! But that's only my newest Zelda item in my growing collection. :D

Pen

The game is on!
I have the original soundtracks of OoT, MM and WW, and also the one for TP even if that one only has a few of the songs on it. I also have Hyrule Historia and the Toon Link amiibo. ^^

Oh, and a few nice posters as well!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Today I bought an awesome Link figurine at Game Mania. I'm very proud of it :D
11666165_10153440641057766_5899380911535649983_n.jpg

A Mario/Zelda 80's bedsheet a golden TriForce shirt, and a shirt with the Majora's logo I have as avatar... I would love to own some more stuff, but I live in Argentina, and the importations have always been incredibly crappy (To say the least)

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
Was just in NY and I got the zelda playing cards set, a few Zelda candies, a pair of Zelda PJ bottoms, and best of all, Zelda Monopoly.

It just occurred to me that I've never actually bought any Zelda stuff myself (apart from games) I've got a Link amiibo, Hyrule Historia, a notebook and a game card case which were all either prezzies or freebies :)

Haruhion

Hungry wolf
I have some Minish cap cellphone straps. gashapon figures of the Twilight Princess characters(the yujin set), and The versus books guide to OoT.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
They sell a lot of zelda stuff over here in a town nearby. But today I came across this figurine in a town my oldest brother lives. It's really tall. I bought it right away. So I got a new house mate.
11237218_10153607118497766_1220705352318138199_n.jpg

Linkmaster30000

Aim for the knee
I've got a Zelda mug from the Minnesota Renaissance Festival, a Zelda hat, a Zelda wallet, the full (so far) Zelda Amiibo collection, all of the Collector's Edition Strategy Guides (plus their extras like the cloth map and the bookmark), a 550-piece Zelda puzzle, a Triforce pillow, a Zelda jacket patch, the golden Wiimote, the Wind Waker Wii U bundle, a 3DS case, and most recently, a Zelda ugly Christmas sweater. I'm very excited to wear that this year.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have a Hylian Shield T-Shirt, a Link hat and Ravio hat, a plastic Songbird Ocarina of Time, and a ceramic Ocarina of Time replica (it has broken mouthpiece though). I think that's it, can't think of anything else atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom