• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

Triforce tattoo team unites!
I have one, too. And it's my conversation starter. "Oh? you've never heard of Zelda? Here, let me show you" Huehuehuehue

I also have the soundtracks on my computer
multiple shirts from redbubble
toon link plushie
canvas
triforce lamp
tin lunchbox
am I going overboard?

No such thing! Owls and LoZ stuff are my two (biggest) weaknesses.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
HH, most of the mangas, I'm trying to find a good Zelda T-shirt, or make my own, but that's it.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Some posters (including a limited edition ST map), some figurines, a Toon Link dolly, the gold Wiimote +, the SS soundtrack, Hyrule Historia, the ST hardcover player's guide, all ten of the manga, and several t-shirts, including the first-tour edition of the Symphony of the Goddesses t-shirt. I also have the poster from that. Oh, and a TP Link wall decal, a TP Gamecube decal set, and a couple stickers. And an iPod cover, and a couple keychains.

Phew! I think that's about it. Wow, never realized just how much stuff I have for a broke teenaged girl.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I have Skyward Sword belt buckle, a black t-shirt with a gold triforce and bird (instead of a green one with a plain yellow insignia like I normally see), the blue ocarina from Ocarina of Time, Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess posters, somewhere around five guidebooks, and a Hyrule Historia book.

I also printed out a whole ton of music from herbalcell.com where there's mostly Zelda sheet music for the piano (and a few tracks from other games). I also have the Zelda 25th Anniversary CD and the entire soundtracks from Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask on my iPod along with Theophany's "Time's End" which is an album of fully orchestrated arrangements of tracks from Majora's Mask and Theophany's version of "Molgera" from Wind Waker.
And I think tucked away somewhere in the deep depths of my closet is a Zelda How-to-draw book xD

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
OoT Link (had to make a shield for him), World of Nintendo Skyward Sword Link, WW Link Plushie, Spirit Tracks Zelda figurine, and OoT Ganondorf figure

Djinn

and Tonic
Thread needs more pics

jXUAwa2.jpg

My master sword DS styluses

Wooden Master Sword and sheath replica, hylian scarf and hoodie, a twilight princess t-shirt, and a hylian wallet.

I have SS pajamas, SS clothes, SS bedsheets, SS latrine, SS posters, SS action figures, SS table lamp, SS sticker collection, SS shrine with other SS memroabilia including locks of hair from all the voice actors. I have a SS phone case, SS laptop theme, SS Wii theme, I have unopened SS copies displayed from every region, SS folding chairs, SS flags, SS colostomy bag, SS marble statues, amnong other things.

I own an NES artwork shirt with original Link crouching, a beautiful leather wallet with the Triforce, the box set and the Link amiibo.

Last edited:

Leviathan

Shadow Deity
Come this weekend, I will have a steel replica of the dark master sword and a wall display that exhibits two master swords and the Hyrulian shield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom