• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

octorok74

TETTAC
I have a guide for TP, part two of the OoT manga, and a hat with the royal family crest on it. I really like that hat, it's comfortable.

Got me some of those Minish Cap keychain things from Hot Topic. Here's what I bought:

-Two Toon Links with the Mole Mitts on that Animal Kirby from Squeak Squad ripped off.
- Two Toon Links without awful Ezlo on his head.
-Toon Zelda
-Vaati

I wanted a Minish, though. :(

Last edited:
All I can think of is a TP poster from Nintendo Power, the Hyrule Historia (both physical and digital), and a t-shirt bearing Link artwork from the original LoZ.

i own epona in real life. just kidding i don't but if i had the chance i would get a horse that looks llike epona and brush her and ride her everyday because that would be cool. i think epona has a cool tail as well. i own lots of zelda stuff i own zelda wind waker on the orginal gamecube and i know many people don't have that game i am lucky to have the orginal.

There are some people who have done amazing Epona custom model horses. I'm thinking of making one myself

http://griffin126.deviantart.com/art/Breyer-Epona-406206126

http://coldruru.deviantart.com/art/One-Day-in-Hyrule-III-418970067

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I ordered the Club Nintendo posters from Club Nintendo. I have them in my closets. I do not have them displayed, because I will sell them in due time.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Let's see...

-A Phantom Hourglass Wallet and Bookmark
-An official green Link hat
-A Wind Waker poster
-The OoT Official Soundtrack
-and The MM Official soundtrack

Sadly, that's about it. I'd also like to mention that I almost bought a mini replica of the Master Sword and Hylian Shield at a local comic book store, but I was a few dollars short. :cry:

Farore

Goddess of Courage
Triforce tattoo team unites!
I have one, too. And it's my conversation starter. "Oh? you've never heard of Zelda? Here, let me show you" Huehuehuehue

I also have the soundtracks on my computer
multiple shirts from redbubble
toon link plushie
canvas
triforce lamp
tin lunchbox
am I going overboard?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom