• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

LilyPadGeek

Some Weird Person
Yesterday I ordered a Link hat, Hyrule Historia and playing cards. My collection is fairly small right now. I have calendars, the Wind Waker Wii U and the ALBW 3DS. That's basically it.

Fig

The Altruist
I was going through some items around my house and I managed to find the anniversary posters that Club Nintendo had as a platinum gift a few years ago. It was a three-poster set honoring the 25th anniversary of The Legend of Zelda franchise! Here's a picture for reference:
club-nintendo-zelda-25-posters.jpg

i own epona in real life. just kidding i don't but if i had the chance i would get a horse that looks llike epona and brush her and ride her everyday because that would be cool. i think epona has a cool tail as well. i own lots of zelda stuff i own zelda wind waker on the orginal gamecube and i know many people don't have that game i am lucky to have the orginal.

I've got quite a few items of Zelda paraphernalia. Here they are:
-ocarina of time replica from stlocarina.com
-hylian shield pendant ocarina from stlocarina.com
-skyward sword shirt
-master sword replica from twilight princess
-zelda hat with the full triforce and bird symbol

6 zelda poster, twilight princess guide book, hyrule historia, alot of shirts, a dark link statue, a handful of mini figures, and hand painting zelda shoes

Scoby

France
i remember this thread
ac9599872e.jpg

oh well, I haven't been "zelda" shopping a lot. I did get a nice bracelet though not too long ago (maybe 4 months? )

I have to replace bracelet however. It is too thin and big pain to take on/off :(
that is what you get for buying 5 eur items that have fancy preview pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom