• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

I said this before, but I'll say it again, I got myself a WW T-shirt off of Amazon. Thank goodness there's a Toon Link shirt for adults. Most of the other Toon Link shirts I've seen are junior-sized.

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
I have a "It's Dangerous To Go Alone" mug from CafePress
A heart piece necklace from Cyril Belen's Belen Lazer Designs. He no longer sells heart pieces but heart containers.
A boss key necklace from fangamer. They have a polished or antique finish, the antique makes it more keylike. They also have a small key necklace, zelda playing cards, and a boss key chain.
A triforce necklace from sanshee which also came with a red potion sticker. They also have Triforce cuff-links, earrings, Navi earrings, spiritual stone necklaces, and a heart container SS necklace.
I have two hoodies, one with TMC Link and one with the royal family's crest.
I have a Zelda hat. (From the Nintendo store)
I have a Link mug. (From the Nintendo store)
I have a Zelda (royal crest) messenger bag.

I think that's it, but not sure.

I have a lot of different stuff.. :rosa:

zeldarom1_zps6a09edd5.jpg

zeldarom4_zps49089f9e.jpg

zeldarom3_zps7b5d76d1.jpg

zeldarom2_zps9901adb9.jpg

zeldarom5_zps785b89d5.jpg

zeldarom9_zps506dbc0e.jpg

zeldarom7_zps12233869.jpg

zeldarom6_zpsb756c245.jpg

zeldarom8_zps4652fb3b.jpg

zeldarom10_zpsdce9aa0f.jpg

All I have are a couple of ocarinas. I've really been wanting to get some sort of Zelda shirt, but I haven't yet found any I like enough.

Chelsie

tap the galaxy oh (◔ิз◔ิ♪
Got some merch, but not much. Everyone that lives near a store that supplies it is lucky as heck. For me, it goes from earrings and a necklace that I got on Etsy. Etsy is basically life when it comes to Zelda products. And that's about it for the time being. Of course I have the classic books and game cartridges, but that's not really counted as "merchandise." Working on it!

I have more than half the manga series (Need to find them...) I also have a Historia, and a shirt that has Navi looking at a grave, saying "He should have listened." Oh and a little treasure chest that makes a jingle when it opens.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Since friday a week ago I got myself a plush Toon Link. It was for sell at the local Game Mania store. After I got the phone call I was hired for the new job I decided to spoil myself and get myself this cutie. And I got myself a plush Mario one too so I was a happy person :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom