• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

skullkid

The Rising Legend
This is what I have:
1. Zelda Collectors Edition guide
2. Windwaker HD Hardcover guide
3. A greek pottery styled t-shirt that has the triforce with Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf in their respective piece.
4. A canvas print of this (http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/gamerculture/zelda25.jpg)
5. I guess I technically own this but it's the Majora's Mask soundtrack that was a club nintendo platinum reward. I just have to wait for it to ship
6. I also have the Majora's Mask preview VHS tape that also showed a little bit of Banjo Tooie.

Nayru Jikan

Oracle
What I can remember:
  • Legend of Zelda Manga
  • Master Sword (it's almost a freaking Biggoron Sword in length to me)
  • Hylian Shield, WW style (busted because I lent it to my brother)
  • Songbird Pendant Ocarina w/ Triforce Sigil
  • Two Hyrule emblem baseball caps
  • Twilight Princess lunchbox
  • A couple t-shirts

Bought some new Zelda stuff recently. I have a Zelda: OOT T-Shirt and two Toon Link figures (one being a Gacha figure and the other being an import from Japan (actually came from Hong Kong, but still)).

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
A week ago I got a pair of shoes with the Hylian Family Crest printed on the sides. They're pretty cool, but not comfy at all.

My Xmas Present (I Have to Show Everyone!)

My best friend got me a replica of Majoras Mask for Xmas! In person you can tell its detailed so well, and im absolutely in love with it!!

1507093_10202973088392555_245437321_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom