• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

Linkette

Heroine of Time
Oh, my list isn't that great
A Link to the Past Manga (French)
A couple of Zelda posters

I hope I might be getting some more for christmas.
(I also have a plastic sword which will get replaced by the Master Sword replica, and a home-made wooden shield which I painted to look like the Hylian shield. Oh, and I also have a small blue ocarina)

So I don't have a lot of official stuff.

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
Actually had a decent look at the TP cards now, and they are freaking awesome. I have to aquire the Gold Set now....

Man, now theres a Spirit Tracks Stylus as well.....

And I think I need to pick up some of the Gashapon figures.
Probably all of the TP and PH ones at least.

Last edited by a moderator:

DesertDweller

Love Truth
Sweet Potato Ocarina

I just recently got an itch to purchase an ocarina similar to that in OoT and MM. I did my research and found Songbird Ocarinas to be a reputable place to buy ocarinas from.

So I bought the Sweet Potato Legend of Zelda ocarina (Extended Range!). After much anticipation I received the product after waiting only a week (fast for standard shipping), and over the past three days I've been playing all the Zelda songs I can remember, including Saria's Song, Temple of Time, Shadow's Requiem, Intro, Zelda's Lullaby, Shop music, Song of Storms, and a ton others. I found the ocarina easy to play and beautiful to listen to. Not to mention there's plenty of room for mastering it.

I do exactly what I've always

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't own anything other than a cap and a hoodie.

I'll be getting the two recycled PH figurines with my copy of Spirit Tracks though.

I might end up buying an ocarina too. I'd also love a replica of the Mirror Shield in Majora's Mask. But... finding one isn't that likely. lol.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Well...after some scouring of my room for some misplaced Zelda Merchandise, here is some of the things I own;

A Foam Hylian Sheild Replica.
A Master Sword keyring
A triforce papercraft (Don't know if that counts).
Multiple wallpapers and collected artwork. (Don't know if that counts. Also, the wallpapers are never used).
A complete Phantom Hourglass guide.

EDIT- I also own a limited edition, steel Hylian Crest Badge. :P

There are a few other things, but when I remember them, i'll edit them in.

Last edited:
-A handmade, knitted, Link hat. Overly-sized and funny-looking.
-A Link to the Past/Four Swords stragety guide.
-Three ocarinas: Songbird alto Majora's Mask pendant, STL soprano blue Rupee pendant, and STL tenor 12-hole Ocarina of Time replica.
-Two Zelda songbooks, one for 4-6 hole ocarinas and one for 9-12 hole ocarinas.

My list is pretty pitiful.

C

Crimson Titan

I have:
LoZ Animated Series DVD Set
The Super Mario Bros Super Show DVD Set (Does that count since that's what the Zelda cartoons aired on?)
A Phantom Hourglass DS lunchbox that has a Zelda carrying case, sticker skins, extra stylus' and a car charger.
Issue 3 of the Valiant LoZ comics

In a month I'll be purchasing Hylian Shield and Master Sword scale replicas. The shield and sword handle (not the blade) are made of wood but they're display items anyways. (and a fraction of the cost of metal :P )

I'll post pictures of the sword/shield when I get them.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Let me update mine:

-Zelda jacket with gold shield on it (it's my profile picture)
-TP mouse pad
-Hylian Shield (mountable one)
-Link's Awakening and Wind Waker Prima Strategy Guides
-Ocarina of Time comics part 1 & 2
-Link's Awakening world map poster nailed on my wall (it came with the guide)

I forgot to add the jacket on the first list lol. I've had that jacket since Christmas 2008. My brother got it for me at Hot Topic for $50. The Hylian Shield was obtained off Amazon for my birthday. A Master Sword replica is on my list for this year. If anyone is interested they have all of the Zelda books at Borders. I got OoT part 2 from there, and they had others such as The Minish Cap, and FSA.

CZG

I only have the games and I'm fine with that. I like the ones I have in gold colored plastic, though.
Perhaps I would take a look at the manga comics, which could be fun. Alas, they don't sell them anywhere near (I think, I haven't actually looked for them).

What I was wondering about... How come people pay like 100 USD for some, 10 inch high, dully painted plastic figure? A game that lasts you 100+ hours costs half of that at most!

I you happen to have a collecters edition that coms with extra's, because you just wanted to get the game as quick as possible (having OoT, the masterquest sounds fun), that's OK. But I can't imagine people buying a hylian shield or something.

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
My mom is into zelda. She has an actual non-zelda sword and shiled so that is one reason why. She has a real ocarina, so I had an idea to buy the Ocarina of Time from OOT for her, but it's $200 on ebay. Someday... :)
Dont buy an ocarina off of ebay!! search on google Zeldas ocarinas and click on the link called "zeldas ocarinas" It is an ocarins site with many ocarinas you can even get a majoras mask pendant ocarina! My list: Ocarinas many many ocarinas Im getting a zelda hat and thats about it besides all my zelda song books and games.

DesertDweller

Love Truth
Songbird Ocarinas - Sweet Potato

I bought my ocarina here (got the extended range of the basic sweet potato), and I absolutely love it. The $100 OoT cost more and sounds more like the actual sound of the ocarina in the Zelda games, but that fact aside I think mine sounds better. Also it's a lot cheaper than $200. Those guys selling them on ebay are REALLY pricey. ;)

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Just a quick update on my list:

I recently aquired the full Spirit Tracks guide, which includes absolutely everything about the game, the characters, bosses...etc.

Apple

Crazy Cookie
4 shirts, some pins, a DS case, and not much else that I can remember.
I would have more, but I can never find anything that I don't have to order online.

Octo Rocked

Dr. Octorokapus BLAAAAAH!
I own the manga for Oracle of Seasons/Ages. And yes, it is pretty horrible. At least seasons.

I also plan on someday getting a replica of the titular Ocarina of Time and learning how to play it.

I've also got all the game soundtracks...though, since I've never been able to find them in any store, I suppose that they're not exactly owned "legally."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom