• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
I only have one other thing that is Zelda related (that I can remember right now), and that is my Legend of Zelda Nintendo DS case. I got it for my birthday two years ago and I'm planning on getting a special gold Zelda DS for my birthday this year. :)

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Wow! Some of the lists are pretty impressive, wonderful indeed ;)

I have a GBA SP "limited edition", zelda style.
A Link "doll", PH style.
And I also have some of the "manga books", the first four I think!

Guess that´s all my friends.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I honestly don't think I have ANYTHING Zelda other than like 4 games I own. :P

But I'm not a huge fan of merch like that, and I don't like spending money.
I mean, I might get a shirt, but that would probably be it.

I don't own much, but my father(also a huge Zelda Fan) bought himself a Master Sword, now I have never held it, but I have been told it is super heavy, and is super close to real. I have a picture of one that is like the one he has, but since I do not live with him, I had to go one off the internet... http://tinypic.com/r/2pqw561/3

The only difference is that there is gold on the handle of the sword that he owns...

When I turn 18 he said that I can have to sword and have it in my house!!!

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
My mom is into zelda. She has an actual non-zelda sword and shiled so that is one reason why. She has a real ocarina, so I had an idea to buy the Ocarina of Time from OOT for her, but it's $200 on ebay. Someday... :)

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
At the moment, I only own the first 6 VIZ manga, the Blue Hardcover PH Guide and the complete set of common and silver cards of the TP Trading card series.

Though I am looking in to aquiring a TP Hardcover guide, the PH DS Case, the PH Stylus, A LOZ GBA:SP and a LOZ DSLite. And the Gold cards of the TP set.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
Well I'm getting the OoT song bird! :) I also have a little plastic figurine of Link and Zelda that came from one of these 25 cent machines.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Okay here's my updated list.

Homemade link cap. It's made of linen.

A Master Sword. It said it was a twilight princess replica but really it's an oot replica. Although it's still pretty cool. It's not sharp on most of the blade but the tip is kinda sharp like the tip of a steak knife. It has a wooden sheath innstead of those cheap leather ones. It's also lighter than i thought it would be. I got from here

And a hylian shield replica that I got from the same site above. It's actually all wood although the appearance makes it seem like metal. It's a left handed shield so it goes on your left hand. I personaly don't mind but being a hardcore zelda fan I know that link has been left handed in every zelda game so far with the only exception being the wii version of twilight princess.

Last edited by a moderator:

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
...Wow, it's only now I come to write it down I realise how much junk I actually have >>;

This is what I can find at the moment:

- Gold Zelda edition GBA Sp
- Link PEZ dispenser
- Purple Rupee STL Ocarina
- Black t-shirts with Hylian Royal Crest and "Don't Make me go Zelda on You"
- Soundtracks for OoT, MM, WW, ones with a mixture of 2D songs, and some orchestrated remix ones...
- OoT and MM mangas
- Linebeck PH figurine
- PH Hourlass stylus
- Many posters (mostly from Walkthroughs)
- Walkthroughs of the 3D games...
- Lttp Map poster, and WW map poster
- All boxes, instruction manuals and other goodies that came with the games (I own all the games so far btw)
- TP figurines (Midna and Wolf Link, Link, Zelda, and Zant)
- Various stickers, badges, keyrings and posters from the Official Nintendo Magazine xDD
- Other homemade figurines and plushies...

...I'm, sure I've missed something, but meh. I HAVE A LOT OF POINTLESS JUNK KAY. I hope to get the other mangas, the philosophy book and a Link Plushie for christmas also : D

Silver

The Blue Bomber!
A Triforce model that uses the magnet and earth's gravity to levitate! Then a and crafted Master Sword (Which has been made) After which I go and buy a Hylian Shield for 80 rupees then go into the wilderness to defeat evil wolves!

A

ALinkToTheLost

I used to own a zelda shirt, but I didn't like it much... it was original Zelda which I never played, and there wasn't even a quote from the game on it!

But for christmas I am getting an ocarina, and I am saving up for the OoT replica and Zelda cosplay gear~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom