• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
calendar, replica of the ocarina of time, rupee ocarina, hyrule historia, an ocarina of time t-shirt, and a cardboard hylian shield that I made.

ILU

i luv u
I own... too much? Nah, there's never enough. I have almost all the console bundles... I FINALLY got my hands on the Link's Awakening GBC bundle. Now I need the Spirit Tracks bundle which I would've had but my boss at GameStop made me sell the one I preordered for myself to a customer because we got shorted one on the shipment. I piece of me died that day. I have an OoT standee and a SS standee. All the games, of course. I need the German version of Link's Awakening for that special remix. I have the Club Nintendo posters still in their tubes. I have a lot of the marketing posters from GameStop. Master Sword replica, of course. Need a GOOD Hylian Shield with proper dimensions.

I have the Ezlo hat, tons of ShirtPunch Zelda shirts, a bunch of figures (2 of the Figma Links too!), lots of guides, all the A.H. manga including the box set. Children's books. Hats, wallets, keychains, pocket watches, plushies. Deku Shield replica. A thermos from the 80's or 90's I found in a retro store. Case covers. Skyward Sword tin case. An Ocarina of Time replica.

...I have a lot more to collect though. I'm looking to buy the Fairy Ocarina next, and I want to collect the Valiant comics.

Lewmonkaizer

luminouskaiser
I have nothing other than games and a costume of Toon Link, yeah pretty disappointing, if it's possible, i will try to find Hyrule Historia, that is if they sell that in my country, and maybe a Master Sword and Hylian Shield replica.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Uhhh... there is a bit... quite a bit...

Mainly shirts, other clothes.... a backpack....
I also have that set of Twilight Princess and Phantom Hourglass.... they were the metal/tin lunchboxes with gaming accessories in them.
The TP one had a CD case with the TP logo on it and a few wii-remote jackets that I never use because I don't like or even need them... (I hold my controllers and don't flail my arms around wildly when I play.) >.<

I also have some pictures/posters on my wall..... along with cloth maps that came in strategy guides...

OH... I have a Zelda Calandar for 2013. ^^
OH, and just about a month ago, I went to DC, for the Sakura Matsuri, and bought myself a Master Sword (wooden) replica..... along with Ichigo's (thick)black Zonpakuto.
and I guess the special DS lite that came in a bundle for Phantom Hourglass...

That's all I can think if at the moment.. xP
So yeah, mostly clothes xD

Lady of Hyrule

Don't Blink!
I own a Master Sword replica, a Hylian Shield replica, a Link hat, a replica of the Ocarina of Time, a Twilight Princess backpack, a stuffed toy Link, Hyrule Historia, and some of the manga by Akira Himekawa.

Last edited:
L

LozFan300

My Loz things besides the game

I've got life sized and realistic hylain shield and master sword, guides for all the Loz games I bought a minature hylian shield and mastersword stuffed PH link.
Trading cards and a regular deck of cards and a water bottle. I have a link hat and the pez dispenser.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Sadly nothing else apart from my Skyward sword Wii remote, which I think is pretty neat. :)

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
I have a few posters, Hyrule Historia, the Symphony of the Goddesses program and the gold Wii remote.

Update! Now I have Hyrule Historia, the Spirit Tracks Collector's Edition Prima Guide, Oracle of Ages/Seasons Nintendo Guide, Twilight Princess Nintendo and Prima Guide, the 25th Anniversary Symphony, and the Skyward Sword Golden Wii remote. :)

Last edited:

ThatOneNerd

Guardian Deity
I have stuff I bought and stuff I made. I like to make things. Things I bought are:
-A Hyrule Hystoria (I call it the Zelda bible)
-the scale die-cast of the Master Sword and Hylian Shield
-the rare golden GBA with the Triforce on it
-numerous strategy guides
-the Ocarina of Time
Stuff I made includes:
-the Master Sword and Hylian Shield
-Link's cap
-Bomb bag with bombs
Several papercraft models of characters and items
-potions in bottles
-magic boomerang
-hookshot (Doesn't work.......yet)
-a few of the masks from MM

Oh yeah, and misc t shirts and posters.

Last edited:

RenaldoBush

Fellow Zelda Enthusiast
I own the Hyrule Historia, a Twilight Princess guide, and a few shirts. Hopefully for my birthday I will be getting the new collector pack of six game guides, a chest, certificate, and bookmark. When I was younger (like six or seven) I got Link and Epona figures from Majora's Mask. They were destroyed by me and my siblings sadly. A little while back I looked up the figures on ebay to find that they were now expensive collectors items.

Z

zoralink50

Ok here we go:
Hylian shield, every manga that's been released, tp poster, oot 3ds, majoras mask decal on my car, zelda wallet, zelda keychain, and a triforce belt buckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom