• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I just ordered Nintendo Sound History Series: Zelda the Music CD from Amazon. I'm also waiting for a package in the mail containing a box of unopened Nintendo Topps Cards.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I have a 6-hole Fairy Ocarina. ...and that's about it.
Update:

I got that seventy-some-inch-tall 25th anniversary fanart poster and the club nintendo 25th anniversary poster set a while ago.

For Christmas I received a PH Link plush, PH Goron gacha capsule, and a TP Royal Crest keychain. I also got a TP t-shirt for Christmas the previous year, and I bought the Symphony of the Goddesses shirt when I attended the Toronto concert.

All I have is the 25th Anniversary Symphony and the Oracle of Seasons/Oracle of Ages Nintendo Guide. loler

HBC

HyrulianBlackcat
I have a little OoT Link toy that I got when I was four or five, still have in pretty good condition, and a pillow with TP Link on it. :D I'm hoping to get a mousepad that has all the Links on it.

S

shiek_the_ninja

I have a link plush, a Zelda chrystal armor case for my 3DS and a hylian crest key chain

Z

Zelda-Obsessee

Oh dear not this kind of thread.

-Twilight Princess Shirt
-Skyloft Knight Academy Shirt
-Replica Master Sword and Sheath
-Hard Foam Master Sword
-Replica Hylian shield
-2 Zelda Caps
-Skyward Sword Block Mount Moster
-Handmade Skyward Sword Link cosplay
-Replica Ocarina (Call me sad but my first one broke and I missed playing it so I bought a new one.)
-Skyward Sword Link Figma
-Limited Edition Zelda Remote
-Zelda Wallet
-Link Pillow
-A LOT of Zelda related Jewellery
-25th Anniversary Symphony Soundtrack

And I will soon have a Zelda case for my phone, sticker for my computer and the Hyrule Historia. Yeah and when I get around to it I have plans to paint my room so it looks like Link's room in Skyward Sword. The reason I have 2 Master Swords is because of rules with weapons at conventions but when I'm not using the sword and shield they're hanging up on a mount on my wall.

I don't call myself Zelda-Obsessee for nothing...

O

OGCeegKTA

I'm trying to improve my collection, but the top part of one of my dressers has all my zelda collectibles on it. I have a master sword hanging above the window that my dresser sits under, an OoT replica ocarina, the special edition Zelda 3DS w/ the OoT case, a triforce badge, a Twilight princess wallet & my most prized possession; a 15 inch dark link statue. I also have 2 posters in the general area. Needless to say, it's an impressive collection to most, but there's still a few things I want; Hylian shield & more statues.

I also have the Hyrule Historia book!

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
Things I'm pretty sure I have-

A Legend of Zelda wallet
Two T-shirts (A TP one and one with the Hylian Crest)
A TP Link wall sticker whose eyes follow you everywhere
Three posters (Oh, fine. five. Two are double-sided)
A hat with the Hylian Crest on it

Uhh...

Do homemade things count?
If so, I have a Triforce and a pathetic excuse of a Master Sword made of Lego, a necklace with the Majora's Mask Clock on it, a crummy Triforce Christmas tree topper and about twenty little clay Minish, including Vaati.
Don't make me count all my drawings, please.

I have...
-a fully metal master sword replica
-triforce sweatshirt
-evolution of link tee shirt
-Hyrule Historia
-every game including four swords adventures
-a ton of posters (phantom hourglass, twilight princess, wind waker, history of zelda, symphony of the goddesses, ocarina of time, lots more...mostly of link)
-a zelda beanie
-skyward sword gold wii mote
-25th anniversary soundtrack
-a symphony of the goddesses tee shirt
and im going to add to it (im gonna get a hylian shield to go with my master sword and a zelda quilt and sneakers)
and thats my collection so far...thats right EVERY GAME (and most of the consoles)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom