• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

lets see I've got:

games:
All except WW and MM (VC versions of LOZ, AoL, OoT, and FS, Gameboy version of ALTTP)

stuff:
A Phantom Hourglass stylus (potion)
2 Prima guides (PH and TP)
An Ocarina of Time World Map, with dungeons
A TP Hylian Crest key chain
A SS Hylian Crest T-Shirt (black with gold)
2 Mangas (OoT part 1 and 2)
25th Anneversary CD

Last edited:

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
wow lets see, i know i used to have the cartoons that were just horrible now that i look back on them, and a few other things, but modern day items i have are

Hyrule Crest Belt Buckel
A jacket with the crest
a hat
like 3 shirts (lets just say im proud to be a geek)

*and lets not forget my tattoo on my back of the hyrule crest and triforce. LOL thought about getting it since i was 13 and finally got it about 5 years ago right after i got my Alkaline Trio tattoo which i had always said would be my first tattoo and was!

im sure i have more but thats all i can think of. 25 years is a long time to keep track of lil nik nacs and whatnots!

I've got a Phantom Hourglass themed DS Lite set that came with things like styluses and chargers and stuff. But the coolest part is the PH tin lunchbox-style box that it all cam in. Other than that, nothing really. OoT 3DS case I guess would count. And an N64 OoT walkthrough book. One thing I saw one of my friends had was really cool, though. It was a gold DS with a Triforce on it that looked sweet!

I have besides games a link plush, a sort of pez dispenser candy thing, Strategy Guides (3 OoT, OoS and OoA, MM, WW, 2 TP, ST, SS) 2 shirts, many posters, The OoT3DS Cardboard Merchandiser, the zelda 3DS system, zelda case and golden Wiimote, and that's all I can think of right now.

izi

Not A Wizard
While not completely Zelda, I've got this:

nfi5ir.jpg

Made from years of old gaming magazines, ads, strategy guides and sections of ripped posters. Took about a month. In person, it's about 8 ft. x 6 ft.

If you guys/girls want me to take a better picture, I will.

J

jksawesome

-Master Sword
-Adult Link Oot costume
-Skyward sword T-shirt
-Four Swords Hoodie

I own a Skyward Sword poster, Spirit Tracks poster, Zelda Series on DVD, the Manga box set, and I have pre-ordered Hyrule Historia.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
I have a Link costume :D
-Master Sword
-Homemade Hylian Shield (does that count?) :puppy:
-Tunic etc.
Wind Waker Strategy guide (for my walkthrough not for me actually playing through the game!)
-Ocarina (again, does that count?)

What zelda merchandise do i own? Let me see..

- Master sword replica
- Several of the Manga released in the U.S (only missing the Phantom Hourglass one)
- Several poster i got from strategy guides, Club Nintendo and bought in store/online
-Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Strategy guide
- 3DS Case with Zelda skin (got from Club Nintendo)
- A collection of scrolls
- The legend of Zelda cartoon DVD box set
- ! legend of Zelda Plushie (Phantom hourglass)
- A shirt with the original Link on it (got it at Walmart)
- A hat with the Triforce logo on it (also got at walmart)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom