• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

K

Keaton

I have a shield too, but you can carry it around, or you can mount it on the wall!
Six Zelda posters
An Ocarina necklace <3
Two shirts, one handmade :P
and thats it I think!

I have:
A few posters
A keychain
The Ocarina of Time manga
A 3DS case (the one with Sheik and Link)
And a shirt.

Not a lot, but hey, it's something.
Well, I have some pictures that I drew myself, if that counts.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I found a kick butt Skyward Sword shirt in the boys section of Target this week. Felt weird buying a size 12 boys shirt for myself but nevertheless...I got it :)

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
I want to go to Target now just to see if I can find that shirt.

My list is deep in this thread since I started it nearly three years ago, but a few months back I got a black triforce shirt from Hot Topic and the 3DS case with Link and Shiek on it.

Also, I am proud of this thread. Out of all of the forums I've been on, I've never created a more successful and long-lasting one than this.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
-TWW Link plush doll
-Zelda t-shirt with the Royal Crest
-Ocarina of Time manga ver. 2
-The Legend of Zelda and Philosophy book by Luke Cuddy.
-Gold Zelda DS Lite
-Gold Zelda Wiimote
-Zelda 25th anniversary CD

Last edited:

Drahsid

~Deku Drahsid~ | The Hero
I own a specile 25th aneversery CD and a Idiotic brother who loves zelda (Zelda and the zelda games) WAY TOO MUCH!

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
I've got random zelda collectibles but I've gotta say my favorite is the OoT Link and Epona figures. I found it at a gamestop long ago and has become one of my favorite items.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I have a few things. Besides the games, I have MM, MC, OoT 1 and 2 mangas. And a Hylian Shield and Master Sword replica.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Lucky fiend! All i have is the remains of a promo necklace. It's an ovalish piece of grey metal with the Zelda Logo from OoT on one sied and the words "Nintendo 64" with the N64 logo. it's currently used as a keychain fob.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I have 6 posters, 5 shirts, a Master Sword <3 The limited edition 3ds <3 THAT I LOVE TO DEATH! um...a Link plushie, and the Phantom hourglass figurines. Soon I will add the Skyward Sword Link figure to my collection, just pre-ordered it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom