• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
.....Zelda Posters......that is a merchandise right? And I made my own Zelda Triforce of Courage pouch........I should really post that pouch on this forums.

I just wasted money on the Zelda Manga Collection. I kind of like them but then I kind of don't? I guess Manga isn't for everyone, even if it's Zelda.

I just wasted money on the Zelda Manga Collection. I kind of like them but then I kind of don't? I guess Manga isn't for everyone, even if it's Zelda.
Yeah I would agree that the collection is kind of a mixed bag. Some are good and some are't... particularly it's most of the early ones that aren't that great. They're fun supplementary entertainment, but I don't consider them worthy on their own; If the manga weren't Zelda, I never would have gotten them.

Yeah I would agree that the collection is kind of a mixed bag. Some are good and some are't... particularly it's most of the early ones that aren't that great. They're fun supplementary entertainment, but I don't consider them worthy on their own; If the manga weren't Zelda, I never would have gotten them.
My point exactly. I'm not exactly a big avid collector, but this manga collection is a nice addition to the collection I do have. Plus the box it came in is pretty.

A zelda 3ds case
Zelda majoras mask bookmark
Zelda 25th anniversary poster
Zelda 18 game card case for 3ds and ds
a zelda ocarina of time and Skyward sword points card for wii and 3ds
a zelda t-shirt

triforce_power

One of the Sheikah
-Ocarina of Time Manga 1 & 2
-Phantom Hourglass DS Stylus (potion)

...yeah thats it...though I want more, my sister has the gold DS...
And I painted the crest on my DSi XL...

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
I have Zelda posters, a Shield me and my brother painted to be the hylian shield, special 3ds and wii point cards with Zelda paintings on them, the games (of course), the Majora's Mask manga, some stickers, and the gold Skyward Sword Wii remote.

T

The_Groosenator

-7 assorted posters all framed
-Limited edition golden Gameboy advanced SP
-link plush doll
-GameInformer magazine with Zelda cover
-Zelda manga complete set
-Complete animated series
-6 PVC characters from Japan
-4 wall decals
-Golden Wiimote
- 25th anniversary symphony soundtrack