• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

-Zelda 25th Anniversary Sound Track Symphony that came with Skyward Sword
-Zelda T-Shirt
-Zelda Wallet
-Zelda Theme Based Wii Mtion Plus Controller
-Phantom Hourglass Collector's Edition Guide
-Ocarina of Time Plushee
-And a Triforce Based Theme Nintendo Ds

I have multiple Shirts from the Zelda serie, TP, WW, OoT, and this amazing one with Skull kid on it which says MM on top.

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
I'm currently working on an amateur-ly made Master Sword out of sheet metal, would that count? Other than that, I have the symbol of Hyrule shirt.

D

darkblack3

Skyward Sword Cut Out
Triforce hat, necklace, and mulipul shirts.
Limited edition zelda 3DS
All of the mangas
Link fleece hat
Twilight princess guide

- Skyward Sword Official Guide
- Twilight Princess Official Guide
- Majora's Mask Official Guide
- Four Swords Adventure Official Guide
- Limited Edition SS Wii points card

And building on my collection right now!! :)

How to Draw the Legend of Zelda from a book fair around the 2002/2003. It was the first thing I own from the Zelda Franchise and it was the first time I learned that Link was not Zelda and that Zelda the Princess. When I was a kid, I was confused about the book since it doesn't tell the story of the Legend of Zelda or the Ocarina of Time as I later learned. I didn't know how Ganondorf is the main villain since I imagined him being a just a leader of theives look for rare treasures to steal for greed and not some Great King of Evil that tries to conquer the world. I wonder how young Link became adult Link and why the brief glimspes of Ocarina of Time can he go back being a child. Those some of the few things that I never understand about Zelda till I saw a video of the Zelda Timeline.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I don't really go for collectibles, like figurines. I had a couple of figures that I recently handed to my brother though.

I have mostly apparel. Pair of shirts, hoodie and a hat. I want a Zelda Keychain.

I also have a nice TP wallscroll.

Wow, I've a lot of merchandise. Just right now, I'm wearing my Zelda jacket. It's the dark green Twilight Princess one with a small triforce crest on the front and a HUGE one on the back. It's very warm.

I have a tattoo of the hylian eagle, zelda shirt, hoodie, i have a tunic, the master sword, and a sheild. and i made home made red potion in corked bottles.

Yeah, I have at least 11 posters, 7 shirts, including the Skyward Sword one from E3 2010 and the OoT3D press copy, an ocarina, the guides to SS, MM, OoT, TP, WW, and Collector's Edition...

How to Draw the Legend of Zelda from a book fair around the 2002/2003. It was the first thing I own from the Zelda Franchise and it was the first time I learned that Link was not Zelda and that Zelda the Princess. When I was a kid, I was confused about the book since it doesn't tell the story of the Legend of Zelda or the Ocarina of Time as I later learned. I didn't know how Ganondorf is the main villain since I imagined him being a just a leader of theives look for rare treasures to steal for greed and not some Great King of Evil that tries to conquer the world. I wonder how young Link became adult Link and why the brief glimspes of Ocarina of Time can he go back being a child. Those some of the few things that I never understand about Zelda till I saw a video of the Zelda Timeline.
I have the same book! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom